Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire [cheats]
Press ~ (the key above TAB) to produce a console where you can enter |
codes. Type in iroll20s and you will be able to enter the codes below,
with bracketed words replaced with desired values, to unlock the
corresponding effects. Do keep in mind, though, that you wonâ€™t be
able to earn achievements while they are in use.
Iroll20s - Enable the cheat mode. Re-enter cheats disabled.
God - God mode, the entire party is inviolable.
Reenter disabled god mode.
HealParty - Provides stamina and to restore health for all group
UnlockAll - Opens all closed container on the current map
Rest - The Group engages and consumes no camping utensils
GiveMoneyPlayer X - You gain X coppers
AddExperience X - Each group member receives experience points X
AddExperienceToLevel X - Each group member advance to level X on (maximum: 12)
Skill XYZ - Increases the skill for player X Y Z rank on character
names: player (Player Character) Sagani, Hiravias,
Pallegina, Eder, Aloth, Kana, GM (Grieving Mother),
GGP (Durance). Skill Name: Stealth, Atheltics, Lore,
Example: skill pallegina mechanics increased 10
Palleginas mechanics value on the 10th
AttributeScore XYZ - Increases the attribute for player X Y Z rank on
character names: player (Player Character) Sagani,
Hiravias, Pallegina, Eder, Aloth, Kana, GM (Grieving
Mother), GGP (Durance). Attribute names: Might,
Constitution, Dexterity, Perception, Intellect,
Resolve. Example: attributescore GGP intellect
increased 18 Durances intellect on the 18th
CraftingDebug - You will get a large number of crafting materials.
FreeRecipesToggle - You can crafting everything without having the
Invisible - group is invisible â€“ enemies ignore you.
NoFog - No Fog of War.
ToggleSpellLimit - You can cast spells without limitation.
UnlockBestiary - Turns all monster messages freely in the bestiary.
Tips & Tricks:
* Read Everything. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire revels in its writing. This is the first game in years to tell you how a character is acting rather than show you with animations. Itâ€™s great! Take your time, read through every conversation and book. Invest in the world and its setting. Pillars is a much better game when you take the time to smell the roses.
* Remember to Scout! Scouting, that is, sneaking through dungeons is an important part of keeping your party alive. Entering into scouting mode allows you to sneak up on enemies and gives you the chance to highlight traps before you trigger them.
* Donâ€™t Get Hung Up on Quests. That said, this game has more quests than you can shake a stick at. Donâ€™t give up quickly, but if youâ€™re really struggling, itâ€™s okay to move on. Along with that, itâ€™s perfectly okay to take a break from the campaign too. In fact, itâ€™s the only way youâ€™ll get to max level before you finish.
* Get Some Rest: No, not the kind of rest youâ€™ll need after playing the game all night. Resting is the only way to remove aliments and is critical to restore health on long journeys. Itâ€™s easy to rest at any inn, but always have camping supplies to rest in the wild. Nobody wants to have to back track to town while in the middle of a dungeon.
* While creating a character, it is best to remember that there are no good or bad characters, and different people appreciate different aspects of the game.
* Be creative! Experiment with builds and make character you want to play, not the character that guides say you should.
* Explore! Donâ€™t rush through main quest if youâ€™re playing for the first time,
youâ€™ll miss out on lots of quests, rewards and experience.
* Pressing CTRL + [Number] while having a character (or group of characters)
selected, will bind that character/group to that number.
* You can queue your abilities by holding down SHIFT, then clicking them in order you want them executed. Keep in mind that your character will move out of position if you queued abilities with different range.
* Always keep your eye on buffs and debuffs on the side of your character portraits. Managing debuffs is very important in higher difficulties.
* When dealing with larger groups of enemies, make use of the environment â€“ try
pulling them to choke points.