Warlords Battlecry II [trainer]
Warlords Battlecry trainer|
I was digging through my closet and found this gem.
I remember I had great fun with this game, so I decided to give it a go again.
I grew tired of replaying levels over and over again so I started looking for a trainer - only to find out that there is no trainer for it; well, for the 1.04 beta version of it anyway.
So, I had decided to make one of my own, so I did.
This is the result.
- Game version: 1.04 beta patch (EXE size: 2 314 240 bytes)
- XP SP2 (should not matter though)
I left some notes about these things on the UI, but you better read at least the first one.
1. AP hack (NUMPAD '/' sets AP to 100, while NUMPAD'*' sets AP to 0).
You get advancement points once you have reached level 4 every time you gain a level.
While it was relatively easy to change the advancement points, I did not waste time on circumventing the hero validation (I am not greedy).
So, when you level up, take a mental note of the APs you got originally before you hack the value and remember that you should not assign more APs on each page (except the last page) than what you actually have. So, if you get 9 skill points, do not spend more than that.
Here are some additional things that you should not increase more per level-up:
- 1 of the stats (STR, DEX, INT, CHA); unless you gain two or more levels are once and your original AP pool (one without the hack, that is) allows doing so.
- 3 of the skills; you can increase all three with the max AP though.
- 1 of the abilities; the "must spend less than original AP" does not apply here - you can pick a 12AP ability even if you got only 5AP in the first place.
- any number of spells and casting skill points; you can pick all spells basically, even at the first chance you get. I was not greedy with the casting skill points - there might be a limit there, so watch out.
If you do not understand the text above, you will figure it out after experimenting a little - after you messed up your character a few times.
One more thing - I do not know if it's needed, but you might want to reset the APs to 0 before moving on the next screen - well, I know I always did.
2. Treasury hack (NUMPAD '7' to activate, NUMPAD '8' to disable)
At the end of each turn you get some money from the provinces you own.
If you enable this option, your treasury will be set 2000 at the end of each battle - so, be sure to enable this before the battle is over. Actually, you could enable this once and leave it on throughout the whole game.
3. Resource hack (NUMPAD '4' to activate, NUMPAD '5' to disable)
Enabling this will set your all your resources to 30000 at certain game events. I do not remember what even that was, but seemed to be working fine with me during the whole game - provided that I had at least one building.
4. Improved regeneration (NUMPAD '1' to activate, NUMPAD '2' to disable)
Normally, units regenerate 1 HP.
If you enable this, all units (including the enemy units!) will regenerate 26 HPs.
I found this very useful to retreat a nearly dead from the battle, or, for base defense.
5. Loadout points (NUMPAD '0' to activate, NUMPAD '.' to disable)
Before most battles you can choose units to start the missions with (new units, of from your retinue).
Enabling this will allow you to deploy entire armies so feel free to abuse this one. ;-)
Again, to be on the safe side, I suggest disabling this before starting the mission (after you selected the units you need of course).
Famous last words:
- You will know that you messed up your hero, when all of its stats revert to 1 the next time you start a scenario. (Just click on the hero's picture on the left to see the stats.)
- This trainer was created with TMK 1.51 - big thanks to Corsica Production. Too bad that this tool is not updated anymore...
Anyway, some anti-virus pick up the hotkey hooks in TMK-built trainers as a threat. Should you have any doubts, just Google it - there are plenty of articles about these false reports. I wonder how can anyone trust these crappy virus scanners nowadays...
Also, you can Google for a tool that allows patching the trainers created with TMK so that the hotkey component is not loaded - ultimately removing the threat that anti-virus tools pick up. However there is a trade-off in this case: since the hotkeys won't work, you need to ALT+TAB to the trainer every time...
Csimbi, 13th of July, 2008
click here to download
(to unpack archives use: WinRar)
Google Chrome Annoying Download warning - click here to solve the problem.
if you cannot download trainer then go to Chrome/Firefox's settings, specifically to the Privacy settings and simply unchecking the "Enable phishing and malware protection" option.