| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Csimbi Elite Member

Joined: 05 Mar 2010 Posts: 5582 Location: The bright side of the dark side
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Koogle Elite Member

Joined: 08 Jun 2004 Posts: 1362
|
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
I don't believe I've said anything here.. oh yeah that was why...
Amra: I love marketing.
I like absolutely nothing about this metro square corner shit, and classic desktop Aero theme has been butchered to look even worse.. how the fuck, did they sack the previous UX designers... I was hoping another 3years they might have finally gotten Win8 looking decent.. instead complete reverse.
Absolutely nothing from http://www.windows7taskforce.com/ seems to have been acknowledged.. they haven't even got a dx12 to pull out out their ass, infested live gamer shit ain't going to work. The Explorer file manager and ribbon bar ain't going to hold up, hardly an improvement to it, and they're turning the OS into a fucking tablet of noobfail.
Faster boot up ...who gives a shit, I don't even use the hiberfile and that's a requirement for this win8 faster bootup. Otherwise its only a marginal improvement on Win7, in how they are showing it anyway. How it actually works out when you want it booting up straight to the classic desktop environment compared to Win7 who knows, one thing is for they better make sure all this infested cloud, metro web consumer dummIEs browsing shit doesn't try to snivel out into the classic desktop shell and through infested background services/network etc.
Bumped into this aswel, so true:  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gx-x Elite Member

Joined: 02 Jul 2007 Posts: 2683
|
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It seems that I have no idea what are you trying to do. I always disable UAC, DEP and I can install un-signed drivers. I don't know what you are trying to do but these things work for me every time, all the time  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Csimbi Elite Member

Joined: 05 Mar 2010 Posts: 5582 Location: The bright side of the dark side
|
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
@Koogle
Great pic! Sums up WinDOS devolution very well.
In case you have not noticed, WinDOS comes with have a pretty decent command line interfaces nowadays...
@gx-x
I suppose the drivers you are trying to install are not kernel-mode drivers...
Must be audio, video or similar drivers.
If you don't know about it, don't sweat it; be happy that you do not have to deal with this  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gx-x Elite Member

Joined: 02 Jul 2007 Posts: 2683
|
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Csimbi wrote: | @Koogle
Great pic! Sums up WinDOS devolution very well.
In case you have not noticed, WinDOS comes with have a pretty decent command line interfaces nowadays...
@gx-x
I suppose the drivers you are trying to install are not kernel-mode drivers...
Must be audio, video or similar drivers.
If you don't know about it, don't sweat it; be happy that you do not have to deal with this  |
well, yea, display (can't install monitor driver if I don't turn that UAC off), audio (not anymore), and that's about that. I have a scanner (imaging device) driver that is not supported by win7 that I managed to install and the rest is pretty much all signed and regular (I am not building custom equipment and writing drivers for it )
but you got me interested, can you give me an example of something that wouldn't install? The boot thing that you do SHOULD be the same as the steps I gave links to and I needed to do that F8 thing until I did those things (to install custom driver for my monitor) that I gave links to, no I don't need to F8 boot to install that driver... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Csimbi Elite Member

Joined: 05 Mar 2010 Posts: 5582 Location: The bright side of the dark side
|
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
@gx-x
PM sent. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
amra Junior Member

Joined: 11 Aug 2004 Posts: 172
|
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Quote: |
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 pm Post subject:
I don't believe I've said anything here.. oh yeah that was why...
Amra: I love marketing. |
No need to hold yourself back because of me Koogle ;)
Perhaps it wasn't that clear, so... this was sarcasm. I believed not a piece of
what I saw, anybody with 50 common cents brain would recognize this as
what it is... fake, you would call it perhaps "utter crapshit" or something like this, but I'm not a man of drastic words. =P
Btw nice pics ;) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group
|
|