| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Tom Elite Member

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Posts: 4299
|
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
When you smile are your teeth brown from being so full of shit?
I had Sony and it was a piece of shit with features getting rippoed off it almost daily with DRM up the ying yang to the point I couldn't even use it to play media. The box just became a useless piece of shit with over priced shit games. Oh and that camera and dildo combination? Wow that was a good make up for MS Kinect! Total hunk of shit. I'll bet you used that dildo eh Stumpus? watched it changed colors while you were jumping on it?
Sony on enticing people with Plus 'Oh here is some free stuff because you're a Plus member, oh wait you didn't renew, we'll fuck you we'll take all that FREE shit you got and take it away!' Fucking geniuses there.
Top it off, I wrote Sony, they called me. Talked to them and told them how shitty it was they took away all the free crap I got. They told me to write it down in a letter. Never even got acknowledgement back from them.
Further proves Sony sucks shit. And how about that great security where everyone and their fucking uncles were stealing your private/confidential information. Time and time again. Ya what a great fucking company.
Fuck Sony, I haven't got one Sony device in my house other than that piece of shit PS3 that I couldn't even sell, I purged myself of their shit products.
Ya this guy wouldn't buy an Xbox, but he'll go out and waste his money to upgrade his video card in his PC even tho no game needs it. Then he'll come here and try and prove it really makes a difference. What a douchebag. LOL! At least your name is right, dumb as a Stump. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sabot Elite Member

Joined: 11 Jun 2004 Posts: 2495 Location: The Dark Side of The Moon
|
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Tom wrote: | When you smile are your teeth brown from being so full of shit?
I had Sony and it was a piece of shit with features getting rippoed off it almost daily with DRM up the ying yang to the point I couldn't even use it to play media. The box just became a useless piece of shit with over priced shit games. Oh and that camera and dildo combination? Wow that was a good make up for MS Kinect! Total hunk of shit. I'll bet you used that dildo eh Stumpus? watched it changed colors while you were jumping on it?
|
What are you talking about? We were talking about Allan Wake, now your typing like -the age I expect you truly are- a 14 year old.
Change the subject cause you can't handle it eh?
You can't string an intelligent sentence together, can you? Where's the constructive feedback?
The problem with you is the truth hurts?? I bet you go and kick the dog or punch the wife, cause you can't express yourself.
Anger management class is what you need, urgently!
As I said, don't go throwing muck when you've gone and admitted your a stupid assed parent that should have been bloody castrated. How dare you bring a kid into the world, subjected to your ideals. Here son, away and play 18 certificate games. Cause your dad can't read or be bloody responsible for you.
Honestly, Tom. Away and join the Xbox forum -it's perfect for your intelligence level and mental age.
Your pathetic. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group
|
|