| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Tom Elite Member

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Posts: 4299
|
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Koogle wrote: | Only one supplier of dedicated servers.. :S
bah whatever supporting a company like treyarch which is a subsidiary of crAptivision/Blizztard corp, which itself is just Vivendi scum owned..I mean really scumbag shareholders. I wouldn't buy anything from that branch of globalist NWO supporting dead beats.
They are determined to destroy pc fps gaming and turn all games into way of forcing down their bullshit. COD is just not worth funding, its singleplayer alone is just war propaganda garbage.
Dedicated servers shouldn't be used as some sort of way of gaining more money. People buy the game, the dedicated server client should be passed on, for others to host, be it third party hosting companies or just anyone with the resources to do it for free. And who ever said dedicated servers are expense is wrong! its not, obviously if you live in a country where the ISP monopolies are run by back backwater establishment scum who like artificially cap line speeds not bother upgrading the network because they rather enjoy the profits etc to exploit your money.
But there are at least a few countries where you can get a fast connection that would be suitable for running a dedicated gaming server in your house and not in some major city data center that wants to rip you off because they can.
Anyway fuck this bullshit, game is going to be wank shit and nothing more than shitty MW2 all over again. I'll keep cod4 for that sort of fps gaming, surprisingly its still popular on pc. I wonder why, oh yeah dedicated servers. Unlike Shit OPS, that will have a new version of the game out say next year.
as for consoletard version, seriously Tom I don't play games to endure some weak assed gamepad input just because it creates a fairer playing field. I'd play for my enjoyment and the intuitiveness of using a mouse for an FPS game, not to mention a non lagy display. Professional clan leagues and not pub games is where you can play without the potential of cheaters (who are only cheating themselves) as they are more likely to be spotted and banned from server. Notice I say ban from server and not from game!, these asshole companies like blizzard love the power of banning people from game, even though they bought the fucking. If you agree with shit like that you're an idiot that fails to see they are the problem! |
I take back all my comments on this. I didn't realize that you can 'only' get a dedicated server through this one establishment. I thought this news story or interview or whatever was just talking about an option to go through them. I was told 2-3 weeks ago from a very reliable source this was going to be "an option" so obviously the fucktards changed their minds and that would explain why my source is unavail for last week or so.. lol. This solution will not work for everyone and people are guaranteed to have shit pings here and there. I should be able to choose my own hosting service. Wow maybe I will get MOH now instead. I'm not going to support this game given this stupidity. christ all mighty I can't believe how much these guys are so fucking retarded.
/edit: I should say, someone said to me this is just one option right now because they just secured an agreement but there will be other hosts down the road. I don't believe it and I'm already pretty turned off. This is only now slightly better than their last MW but a far cry from truly releasing a dedicated server. If I wanted to run a test server from my PC I can't and that's BS.
Koogle.. I don't care about what you think about console. Clearly you are a cripple who can't play a game without a mouse and keyboard. Too bad for you. I rock on console on FPS and the reason I do is because I don't have to contend with faggots who cheat all over the place on PC. It's gamepad now, but next generation console will have mouse and when it does, kiss fucking goodbye to anyone putting a fps on PC. You'll have to go back to your old business of making g-strings for the old folks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group
|
|