Updated:03:41 PM EDT Sep,21
POPULAR CHAT TOPICToxikk - FRAG LIKE IT'S 1999
Wasteland 2 Launch Trailer
Battlefield Hardline: Hotwir
Heavy Bullets now available
Blitzkrieg 3 Announced - Aga
Torment: Tides of Numenera -
Star Wars: Episode 7 Viral C
Quake Live Comes On Steam As
World of Warships Developer
Are Video Games Sexist?
Steam's Weekly Top Sellers
MS is Testing Playing Xbox G
Dying Light Gameplay (PS4/Xb
NBA 2K15 - What If? Trailer
Destiny Makes $500 Million i
GTA V Ships Nov 18th for PS4
Video of leaked Windows 9 bu
Dead Rising 3 PC patch relea
New Batman v Superman Batmob
World of Speed Gets New Trai
Here Is FIFA 15 In Glorious
AMD's Gaming Evolved Client
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon [Xbox]
Unlock concept art and bonus material
Successfully complete the game and save it to unlock the "Extras" option at the main menu. Select that option to view concept art and other bonus material.
Successfully complete the game and save it to unlock the ''Extras'' option at the main menu. Select that option to view concept art and other bonus material.
Skip the Dumpster/Crate puzzle in L`Hierogliphe
In the part of the game where you are playing as George outside of L'Hierogliphe, you come to another crate challenge. Normally you would move the crate to certain part on the wall, close the dumpster from the crate, climb on the dumpster, and climb through the window to get inside. Well, I found a much easier way to get inside without doing that puzzle.
1. Enter the area with the arch.
2. Drag the crate to opposite wall of the wall with the dumpster.
3. Push the crate to the eastern corner of this wall. The crate will be next to a pillar.
4. Get on top of the crate.
5. From the top of the crate walk into the pillar.
6. You will actually go inside the wall!
7. You will no longer see George, but try to move him along the wall. You will be able to tell if he's moving, because the screen will move with him.
8. Everytime the ''climb up'' or ''climb down'' button appears, hit it.
9. Eventually the screen will move inside the building and you will see George walk out of the wall.