Updated:01:39 PM EDT Apr,23
POPULAR CHAT TOPICDragon Age 3 Inquisition - G
TechNews - Microsoft reveals
CRYENGINE Video Shows Smoke
Elder Scrolls Online Acciden
Star Citizen - Arena Command
Steam's Weekly Top Sellers
Final Fantasy 14 PS4 vs PC C
Wolfenstein: The New Order G
Unofficial Xbox One Gamepad
Skywind - Official Developme
Crytek's Cevat Yerli On Mant
Battlefield 1942 is free fro
Alien: Isolation video shows
TechNews - Nvidia GeForce 33
Defense Grid 2 - PAX East Pr
TechNews - The Galaxy S5 cos
Watch Someone Beat 'Half-Lif
CCP cancels vampire MMO Worl
Watch_Dogs Will Require An I
Homeworld Remastered Will Ru
PC Gaming Alive and Dominant
TechNews - Windows 8.1 adds
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon [Xbox]
Unlock concept art and bonus material
Successfully complete the game and save it to unlock the "Extras" option at the main menu. Select that option to view concept art and other bonus material.
Successfully complete the game and save it to unlock the ''Extras'' option at the main menu. Select that option to view concept art and other bonus material.
Skip the Dumpster/Crate puzzle in L`Hierogliphe
In the part of the game where you are playing as George outside of L'Hierogliphe, you come to another crate challenge. Normally you would move the crate to certain part on the wall, close the dumpster from the crate, climb on the dumpster, and climb through the window to get inside. Well, I found a much easier way to get inside without doing that puzzle.
1. Enter the area with the arch.
2. Drag the crate to opposite wall of the wall with the dumpster.
3. Push the crate to the eastern corner of this wall. The crate will be next to a pillar.
4. Get on top of the crate.
5. From the top of the crate walk into the pillar.
6. You will actually go inside the wall!
7. You will no longer see George, but try to move him along the wall. You will be able to tell if he's moving, because the screen will move with him.
8. Everytime the ''climb up'' or ''climb down'' button appears, hit it.
9. Eventually the screen will move inside the building and you will see George walk out of the wall.