RuneScape [character editor]
*** About RuneScape Character Editor ***
After many months of hard work, it's finally here!
Using RuneScape Character Editor, you can quickly
and easily edit your RuneScape characters statistics!
*** Features ***
The following values can be edited using RuneScape Character Editor:
* Cooking level
* Prayer level
* Crafting level
* Ranged level
* Firemaking level
* Smithing level
* Fishing level
* Runecrafting level
* Magic level
* Woodcutting level
* Melee level
* Mining level
* GOLD AMOUNT!
As you may have noticed, only the non-member skills
can be edited with version 1.0 of RuneScape Character Editor.
Version 2.0 is will allow you to edit member only skills, provided
you own a members account (of course)!
*** How To Use ***
1. Extract files and folders from the .rar / .zip
2. Open RuneScape Character Editor.exe
3. Set the values you desire! (Note: hover your mouse cursor over the icons to see name of skill)
4. Once all values have been set, click Apply Changes!
5. Confirm the account you are editing the statistics of!
6. Go and check your shiney new Stats!
*** Help! ***
RuneScape Character Editor is missing its graphics!
See the screenshot file for an example of how RuneScape Character
Editor SHOULD look! If the interface contains no graphics then you are
missing the 'Graphics' folder!
To fix this, find a download with all original files!
*** Final words ***
Take care, enjoy and look out for version 2.0!
download the file: runescape-edit.zip
(to unpack archives use: WinZip,WinAce, WinRar)