Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

UT 2007 renamed to Unreal Tournament 3 [23118]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: UT 2007 renamed to Unreal Tournament 3 [23118] Reply with quote

Midway today announced that the game formerly known as
Unreal Tournament 2007 is now Unreal Tournament 3. And it's coming to the PC, PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 in the second half of 2007.

The new game comprises a vast number of changes from increased aggressiveness and intelligence in the AI to

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already pre-ordered Very Happy
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not me. First time I wont buy into it. New gfx alone don't turn me on and though I am in sort of in a UT clan, nobody else that I know is getting it either. Partially cuz of requirements and because not much has changed. UT also suffers from the 'no good mods' problem. Never did see TOps come out for UT2K4.. I knew devs with that project... Wonder where that went?? If the mod community improves and there is something worthwhile, who knows, maybe I'll cave but I doubt it.

I did get R6:Vegas.. pretty awesome game.. I like it the most out of 'all' of the previous releases! I can run it at almost top quality @ 1024x768... shadows on medium and blur on medium, the rest on high.
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No good mods?

Ever heard of Deathball? UTXMP? UT2C? Red Orchestra? Soul Keeper? Jurassic Rage? Killing Floor? UETF Tactics? Alien Swarm? Hollow Moon?

Killing Floor is an absolutely amazing mod to play if you haven't already, they are still supporting it and releasing new versions even to this day.
I'm more of a retro UT player than a UT2004 player though, but Killing Floor swayed me back into UT2004 recently.

I hope UT2007 modding kicks off big-time though, the engine is godly and any modder would be crazy to miss out.
Vegas got me very annoyed because it has no SLi support, which is a serious problem for 7950 GX 2 users.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: