Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

WarRock Interview [23116]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: WarRock Interview [23116] Reply with quote

aWar Rock News has word that K2 Network's first-person shooter is entering its last week of beta testing, and so they are preparing to ship preorders and box editions. Word is: "If you did order the retail box, you will get a 30 day gold membership and some pretty cool stuff for the commercial re

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was kinda fun beta testing but I have zero interest in paying for a cut down Battlefield game with lots of cheap textures and poor maps. Not to mention a god awful user interface.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok a little rushed of me to say that you have to pay because you don't really but there is a catch and if you want additional content you have to pay. But I played the beta and it was fun for a little while, but I just see no sense in playing this when I own, BF1942 & Secret Weapons and Vietnam, BF2 and BF2142. I have had almost enough of war games including I also have COD and it's expansions and COD2, MOH:AA, MOH:PA, SOF2. Warrock doesn't really bring anything new to the table and it's really to me a cut down BF. The gfx to me anyway, are a little dated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: