Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Fight Night Round 3 PS3 shots [22507]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Fight Night Round 3 PS3 shots [22507] Reply with quote

EA SPORTS has released 10 new Playstation 3 images of

Fight Night Round 3, their upcoming boxing game for PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3 and PSP. The game will ship in February 2007.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess I will be the brave soul to say firstly..."Wow."

That is all.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can almost taste the sweat Razz
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Console ownage of the PC, Hahahahahahaha! God if PC could look this good imagine how much the video card would cost!!!

Hahahahahaa! dream on you will never see that quality on PC, not any time soon anyways!

Boy I must say PS3 is really getting damn tempting! Man and I been thinking Xbox 360 is lookin great!...Decisions decisions...
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the backgrounds man, they are made as basic as possible and mostly 2d. You could have this game on pc right now I guarantee you you. All the horsepower is just directed at the two characters on screen.

This should have been obvious to a man of your self proclaimed experience. Rolling Eyes
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, you are totally right nb411. But, DAMN do those two guys look good!

Oh yeah, don't forget too..This is a first generation (port??). So it will probably only get better from here.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nb411 wrote:
Look at the backgrounds man, they are made as basic as possible and mostly 2d. You could have this game on pc right now I guarantee you you. All the horsepower is just directed at the two characters on screen.

This should have been obvious to a man of your self proclaimed experience. Rolling Eyes

Ya I play a boxing game to admire the background. Rolling Eyes PC will never be able to touch this level of Quality. How long has the PC been around?!?!?!? Pfff. You think if they could have done it they wouldn't have by now? Man...talk about clueless PC gamers...

You smoke some good drugs there to sit there and even have confidence to think you can put me down with such a lame comment... Duh, look at those lame backgrounds.. Ya, I URGE a game of this quality to come to PC. As a MATTER OF FACT I'LL SELL MY LEFT NUT TO SEE A PC BOXING TITLE THAT EVEN COMES REMOTELY CLOSE TO THE QUALITY OF THESE 2 BOXERS. Get a brain nb411. Honestly....

P.S. It's amazing you can be a PC gamer nb411 and come up with such stupid comments and imaginary claims that PC can do this and that and yet game after game after game PC barely progresses. Yet console title after console title the games come out with amazing reality. You must be one sad individual to sit there and live your life in denial coming off as a retard every day...
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL!!! you are just too much XXXX.

Lets have the same conversation in two years when they are still using this tired hardware and the pc is far ahead. Right now its better because the console market got smart (ms and sony) by not making consoles that were weaker than current pcs of the time. This is going to change soon.
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxx, I am sorry to say this, but you're a psychically ill human beeing really. I'm not talking about who's "the awesome professional gamer who's got a clue" but about comments like "you can't put me down with such a lame comment" and irrelevant insults.
The forum idea isn't about "putting someone down", it's about healthy discussion while showing mutual respect.
Noone flames you until you do and... do you really think you are always right? Because it seems like you act as a complete jerk on purpose (for some ill entertainment of yours).

I still wonder why HX haven't banned you already. I would have done it right after your first idiotic outburst of obscenities in a comment.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosferatu

Quote:
You could have this game on pc right now I guarantee you you. All the horsepower is just directed at the two characters on screen.

Oh sorry, I took it as a dumb ass remark that was so stupid and not funny even, that I had to give a nice reply. Aren't you used to it yet? HX did ban me a few times already Smile

I'm not attacking his site, his reviews or him as I did in the past and got banned for. I am attacking an idiot who is making senseless remarks intended to spark a reaction from me. I also don't abuse his site making shadow accounts intended for the sole purpose of attacking someone. All in all it's known as 'trolling' and that too is a usually bannable? So why aren't you banned???? or nb411???? Lots of sites ban trolls. So why aren't you or your buddies banned? I don't know and I don't care. I post when I have the time and I hate reading comments from jerks who talk from their arse.

The day PC puts out a game with this level of quality without video lag, I'll give my left nut.

Cheap backgrounds, pffff.
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahaha yes, ban everyone!!1 We are all know nothing jerks who exist only to upset XXXX. The reason this game is on console is because no one plays these kinds of games on pc, the market is on the console.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy to say that when there has literally never been a good boxing game on the PC. Although you will likely come up with some other butt hair type response, hate to tell you, but boxing games are very popular on console and really always have been. Again, you make ficticious claims. I bet you think Golf games aren't popular either? I wonder how many people 'don't have' Hotshots golf....What you got on PC? Lousy Tiger Woods and oh yeah, Prostroke Euro garbage.
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL WTF, that was very entertaining thankyou.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: