Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Hidden Spy Implants Found in Ledger Nano X Wallets [67126]

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 28 May 2004
Posts: 54802

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 11:30 am    Post subject: Hidden Spy Implants Found in Ledger Nano X Wallets [67126] Reply with quote

ing the words out over a cellular connection. Consider physically inspecting a Nano X only if you are comfortable doing so and understand the risks....read a full article


**What to do if you own a Ledger device**

- Check where and when you bought it. If you purchased from CryptoBilis or any unauthorized seller in t...

Read more...

Source: Gameguru Mania
GGMania RSS - Daily Gaming/Technology News
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 May 2004
Posts: 2891

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 05 Mar 2010
Posts: 5591
Location: The bright side of the dark side

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a market here for security experts, lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Penetreitor
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 27 Oct 2005
Posts: 174

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 2:28 pm    Post subject: Don't worry Reply with quote

But this is only to be used against terrorists.

Or muslims.
Or Trump supporters.
Or niggers.
Or homosexuals.
Or whoever disobey...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 May 2004
Posts: 2891

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, I have a total of 3 Ledger Nano X devices: I have some coins on one of them (I doubt I’d get rich off of them myself), one is my backup, and a client left the third one with me - but it hadn’t even been set up yet. So today I took apart the third one - the one that isn’t mine - and it’s in good shape Smile I’d better check the other two later; even though I bought them five years ago… you never know.
[/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group