Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Far Cry 4 - NVIDIA GameWorks Trailer [38432]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject: Far Cry 4 - NVIDIA GameWorks Trailer [38432] Reply with quote

Here's a new trailer for Far Cry 4 that shows off the GameWorks effects that will be implemented in it.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Graphics Reply with quote

All these improvements are almost imperceptible to the player and does not worth it if they sacrifice a minimum of gameplay or makes it unplayable in other configurations that doen't met the requirements.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

System requirements:

· Supported 64-Bit OS: Windows® 7 (SP1) x64 / Windows® 8 x64 / Windows® 8.1 x64

· Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 (2.5 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-2400S or 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350 or better recommended)

· RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or greater recommended)

· Video Card: 1 GB DirectX® 11–compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher

o Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 5850 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series

· Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)

· DVD-ROM Drive: Dual-layer Hard Drive Space: 30 GB Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)

· Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection

· Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems only. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at support.ubi.com.
Bert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The graphics are impressive. I've never played the Far Cry series but this looks interesting. Developers need to push the technological envelope to create more immersive gaming experiences as well as other things. It comes at the cost of pushing the hardware and Microsoft money grabs. I generally upgrade something in my PC every year but as a gamer thats what I do. Otherwise the money goes into a my rusted out car and women and the return on those is questionable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: