Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Hundreds of BF3 players banned over cheating [31915]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 am    Post subject: Hundreds of BF3 players banned over cheating [31915] Reply with quote

Yesterday, the official Battlefield Twitter revealed that the team has banned hundreds of cheaters from Battlefield 3. This information came in the form of three tweets announcing the punishment and how they also wiped the stats of exploiters:

We take cheating and exploiting very seriously in Battlefield 3 and want

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hundreds on what? Console? To be honest, haven't noticed many cheaters in BF3. RARE when I can say that. F of a lot better than that POS MW3.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait Tom, so after all the shit you throw at this game, all the whining, and you bought it and play it ? Lol, dude! Seriously, why are you such a hater then ?

And as of cheaters, check this guy out - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/BnI_Supra/stats/175585730/
Bert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one on the link Tride. Glad I wasn't drinking a pepsi I don't want to clean up my keyboard again. Yeah, the stats there.
miglaugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't come across any obvious cheaters yet, which I'm happy about. I have enough problems going up against normal people. That dude tride linked to is just ridiculous; he's definitely stat padding though, his kill count isn't anywhere near high enough for that score. Even I have better accuracy, lol.

Side note: I'm a bit curious how they calculate the 'skill' rating... I haven't changed my game much, and I've gone from a negative skill to 150. whatever...

PS. Yeah tom, we're waiting on a post where you say you were dumb for all the BF3 hate. Time to eat crow mang.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
Wait Tom, so after all the shit you throw at this game, all the whining, and you bought it and play it ? Lol, dude! Seriously, why are you such a hater then ?

And as of cheaters, check this guy out - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/BnI_Supra/stats/175585730/

I'm not the one who wanted the game. If it were up to me I'd not own either of them.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for your link, ya there is a good chance he is either a cheater or a fucking loser with absolutely zero life. Being that I've never played with him, I'd just have to assume he's a fucking loser with no life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: