Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Gameplay Demo [31114]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Gameplay Demo [31114] Reply with quote

GTTV’s released an exclusive gameplay demo from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The video\'s a gameplay walkthrough basically, which gives you the first proper look at how the game looks and plays. The game’s slated to release on November 11 on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it I read "demo" and I thought it was executable and playable. Hmmff.
Renton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we engage in the economy? "uhhhh .. WE HAVE HORSES!!!"
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please, i pray to god that PC version has some more attention to details and better graphics, overall!
The Xbox360 looks discusting for 2011 game!!! So fakin outdated i cant even compare it to Oblivion.... What a shame!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game looks excellent on console as it is. Don't be an moron, I know it's hard for you.

The thing I don't like is how he is hacking up the wolf and nothing happens except this fake blood crap. Be cool if it was more realistic in the sense you nail the wolf with the sword you cut him in half, boom he's dead. Repeated hits with a sword when clearly the wolf has no armor is just so unrealistic.

This game actually looks pretty good otherwise.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Game looks excellent on console as it is. Don't be an moron, I know it's hard for you.

The thing I don't like is how he is hacking up the wolf and nothing happens except this fake blood crap. Be cool if it was more realistic in the sense you nail the wolf with the sword you cut him in half, boom he's dead. Repeated hits with a sword when clearly the wolf has no armor is just so unrealistic.

Wolf with armor ??? And you call me a moron Laughing Dumb ass canadian troll...
The game looks terrible and outdated! of course it will look ok to you, you are a console dumb canadian moose... so STFU!
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
Tom wrote:

Wolf with armor - realistic??? And you call me a moron Laughing Dumb ass canadian troll...
The game looks terrible and outdated! of course it will look ok to you, you are a console dumb canadian moose... so STFU!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are such a dumb fuck, god you are pathetic. I don't even laugh at your comments, I shake my head and wonder how the fuck a moron as stupid as you can continue to live and breathe.

I play PC more than console you fucktard. I've got a collection of games that would make you cry moron. And unlike other wannabe gamers, I play and FINISH them ALL.

Oh and I design and provide help to mappers for both Source and Unreal Tournament as well as help with mod development for UT. So fuck off moron. If you had a fucking clue you'd be dangerous.

What do you do other than look like a total jerk off here with no brain? Go crawl back under your mommies flabby arm.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
Wolf with armor - realistic??? And you call me a moron Laughing Dumb ass canadian troll...

It's a fantasy game you fucking moron but even if it is fantasy, it's stupid to repeatedly hit a wolf and the wolf continues on fighting. Called cutting corners. Yet they say, all new graphics. You 'are' a complete and utter moron and a hypocrite.

Wolf with armor, for the fucking moron who plays maybe 1 or 2 games a year.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it with canine cruelty in games, is that some sort of desensitization objective.. and what kind of fucktard game designer has wolves coming to attack you one after the other.. jeesh they are fucking morons.

If this game were realistic.. nvm
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well they make these fantasy games realistic in terms of environment but then stupid when it comes to these things. I agree, why constant attack of wolves. The wolves done in this game are just stupid and beating it with a sword that does not visible damage is just stupid and lazy. Take my picture of the wolf with armor, that would look more interesting if that was coming at you. At least it would mesh with the overall concept of the game. Just be happy Koogle we aren't attacked by killer squirrels with no armor. LOL!
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched this. It's obvious that the chick on the video has no clue what she is talking about. Maybe too obvious. They could have picked a hotter chick instead - they are much better with fake smiles as well...
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Tom already said, the wolf battle is pathetic and it reminds me of Oblivion...which I dumped after two hours of play, because of a wolf fight... lol. I was "fighting" it while sliding down a cliff, the wolf 5 meters bellow me and biting, while I couldn't reach it with my sword. Fucking A+!

Apart from that, there are some really nice new stuff in Skyrim, but the combat's core concept hasn't changed. At one point in the video the player strikes a human right through the throat and he didn't die or look hurt. Many games before have done a better and more realistic job in their fighting system.

As for cooking...give me a fucking break! The hyped masses have slept through 2001 it seems, because they don't remember one of my favorite RPGs of all time - Arx Fatalis. First person combat and magic sign drawing, cooking, enchanting, crafting, fishing, free roam in a large world, not holding the player's hand throughout the game...a real oldschool RPG. If only there was a refresh of graphics and maybe some new concepts for it....
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looool, Trolly Tommy Laughing Its sooo funny to watch a leak minded canadian moron burn in flames and roll in his own shit like that Very Happy
What a fukin retard! Yes, its all you do - play every game and dont have a social life Laughing Loooooooooser
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: