Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Dragon Age Facebook Game [29910]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Dragon Age Facebook Game [29910] Reply with quote

s, an upcoming free-to-play version of BioWare\'s fantasy-themed RPG planned for launch on the social networking website in February 2011.

ary hero within the Dragon Age universe.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
zarlin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and they just getting started...fucking faceshit
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it not obvious that this is just a marketing ploy to use the scummy lying government/agency infiltrated facespook snitch and spy platform as a means of dragging and enticing new customers to the game through sly friend application marketing tactics.

I really hope this doesn't become more of trend with game companies supporting the secret government intelligence scumbags and its infestation within major social spying network fads like facespook.

If they really wanted to offers fans and gamers with a spin off a Dragons age browser game then they could have done it easily enough without embedding itself to this social entity. Still it will only be gullible gamers and collectivist drones falling for this PR stunt, the browser game will undoubtedly be shit.
raven99
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
Is it not obvious that this is just a marketing ploy to use the scummy lying government/agency infiltrated facespook snitch and spy platform as a means of dragging and enticing new customers to the game through sly friend application marketing tactics.

I really hope this doesn't become more of trend with game companies supporting the secret government intelligence scumbags and its infestation within major social spying network fads like facespook.

If they really wanted to offers fans and gamers with a spin off a Dragons age browser game then they could have done it easily enough without embedding itself to this social entity. Still it will only be gullible gamers and collectivist drones falling for this PR stunt, the browser game will undoubtedly be shit.

My god koogle do you think about what you type? Do you realize how stupid the garbage you type makes you appear? Conspiracy theorist are idiots.
I mean i hate the government just as much as anyone, but you people just sound like raving idiots. At least you're consistent with always having something idiotic to say I'll give you that.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a hard time believing just about any type of conspiracy theory involving the government. If I'm an idiot I very much doubt that the government is free of them as well. The evidence that plenty of morons or people that just don't give a shit work for the government is pretty concrete.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@raven99 laugh it up fool, clearly your blinded ignorance has gotten the better of you.. conspiracy theory? sad, go do some fucking research.

@Baconnaise when I say government I just mean they get a massive pro portion of their funding for 'national security'/'intelligence operations' (total lawless and legally protected scumbags, if you think what they do is of any benefit to the betterment of society take a closer look at what they are really doing.) All of which is helped and covered up through the governments ie tax schemes and controlled lamestream media deception.

Those in government are just educated fools with a good talent for lying in your face, so I don't mean to say they organize much of anything, frankly they couldn't organize shit all unless some corporation/shadow council dictates to them what they are to do and say! So they are just puppets for those who control them through lobbying, money and blackmail. The average braindead voting idiot only foolishly abdicates their own responsibility onto some fukwit politician. Should know by now, that most of them barely fucking read the stupid laws and bills that are enacted let alone object to the downright fraudulent bias it has against the average citizen in favor of giving more power to corporate interests, such as the injustice court scum system of lawyer judge parasites, the banks and the military complex etc. Nothing more than a mafia racket based on pseudo-intellectual garbage that is obfuscated in order to put people off from seeing just how corrupt and biased most laws are.
zarlin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say those who are idiotic are those who gives a shit about there safety , and says yes to all ...and that very much incl Faceshit ,

people gives a shit nowadays about safety , its all give it to me give it to me , i wanna be HIP , "all are doing it (Faceshit)so i might aswell do it to" .

Hell all you facebook user may aswell disable your virus protection , your scam mail protection , Now if people really are so stupid to say YES you may sell my personal info/data to another compagny aslong as i get a account be my guest but KEEP THAT SHIT OUT OF GAMES

http://www.betanews.com/article/Facebook-User-IDs-were-sold-to-data-brokers-company-admits/1288637944
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: