Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Tuesday Reading - MW 2 Most Pirated Game? [28298]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Tuesday Reading - MW 2 Most Pirated Game? [28298] Reply with quote

Modern Warfare 2 Most Pirated Game of 2009? - According to TorrentFreak, the most pirated
game of 2009 was Modern Warfare 2. Are you honestly surprised by this
news? Yes, 4.1 million pirated copies of the PC version were recorded.
This is compared to the 970,000 pirated copies of the game recorded for
th

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...I'm just surpirized it wasn't more (not because its good, but because if you cared about not being SCREWED).. I mean who would buy consolized scrap like MW2, single player storyline made of ass and getting shot in the face. I could live with the crap short singleplayer really..but not a multiplayer experience fuckup of epic backward proportions.

L4D2 offers better value for money in terms of hours you'll get out of it, even if the multiplayer setup is some weak assed console effort. And Valve only just got out the same shitty L4D sdk for v2...a month+ after they said they would have... and its still buggy slow crap without any improvements, still you'll see more new maps/campaigns than you will for MW2 and that will mean a longer lasting game.. or at least until L4D3 or is that L4D expansion 3.
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see if the MP was worth it i would have bought the game, but its not so i got that shit for free played the SP and deleted it after.

next time don't screw pc gamers.
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

China: Video games cause teen pregnancy, murder..

haha? i really don't believe anything coming from china.
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...80 percent of violent inmates in the prison became criminals because of online games."

LOL. I bet they just asked how many of the inmates have ever played a game and then extrapolated from that. Although even that may be too scientific of an approach to have taken.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MW2 may be missing some pieces for PC but it still a hell of a fun game to play. They fixed and booted a lot of cheaters and I haven't seen any cheaters for quite some time. The missing dedicated being replaced by IWnet is a bit of a shortcoming true, but I seemingly NEVER have a problem just jumping on a playing a game. I am almost at Prestige (with no loser hacks to inflate my stats) and my kill vs death ratio is closing in on 2 to 1.

L4D 2 now talk about fucking pc gamers up the ass. Any moron who would buy the game, cough DLC that should have been for L4D has seriously hurt pc gamers telling developers, hey ya, I know that shit should have been for L4D but hey wtf, I got a few bucks kicking around and wouldn't mind playing the same game on the same exact engine all over again. L4D 2 is total crap and I'm glad I stuck to my original F U Valve view.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: