Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft on Xbox Live Status: No Comment [24773]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Microsoft on Xbox Live Status: No Comment [24773] Reply with quote

As many of you know Xbox Live has been having some problems lately. These problems were severe enough to cause

one lawyer to file a class action lawsuit against Microsoft. Well according ing litigation is the reason why no further updates on XBL\'s situation have been forthcoming. Now, in his latest podcast, X

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Safer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been banned since my very stupid choice to test out the Halo 3 beta. However - haven't heard a complaint from my xboxing friends - so it probably works here in Sweden.
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

connecting/reconnecting.... getting dropped from games online Gears of war/ fightnight loads of issues... id sue too because i payed 60$ for this shit. i havnt had 1 game where i could play all the way through online. and its not my isp.
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were are the times when you switched on your console and started playing right away, no network crap, and definatelly no crashing/bugging issues. I really have no idea if the joy of these consoles will ever come back.
We don't want any network environment or some bloody OS, we want a game console.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't be right, Bill Gates has said he plans to make XBox the most stable console in the WORLD Rolling Eyes

@Ozieo - the consoles (now) are more like a PC than ever!
Just a pathetic excuse to allow shabby developers to release sub-standard software (like the PC) and to patch it online.
With the rubbish comments from them; 'you get demos, EXTRA content' Yeah, but you PAY for it via having broadband AND using one of their exclusive services!!!

What exactly did devs do with the PS1 and PC before online was the 'in thing'? They made sure that games were as bug free as possible, is the answer. Sure we got PC patches, like kbs on a floppy for the odd game, but no SHOW stopping garbage like todays games -regardless of millions of lines of code! Ever heard of 'quality over quantity' dev's?

Corporate greed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: