| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gx-x Elite Member

Joined: 02 Jul 2007 Posts: 2683
|
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Csimbi wrote: | You don't have to be a drug dealer to be concerned.
You can be a concerned father, too when they are tracking your kids' routes to plan a kidnapping.
You can be a concerned car owner, whose car is about to be stolen.
You can be a concerned car citizen, whose location is being recorded by someone else...
It is wrong on sooo many levels...
Yes, I do. Do you remember those worms that infected corporations bringing their workforce to their knees? All done using security vulnerabilities. If you are not concerned, it is your choice. You loose only your own data. |
you are paranoid. I get it. I don't judge you. I personally couldn't care less about that info leeched. my running processes? contacts? location? last dialed and received numbers?
hell, ok, i live in novi sad, narodnog fronta, my phoone number is +381 63 55 22 62, name is marko dzunja, i'll give you ascreenshot of myruning processes , ill give you my phone book, just ask. I don't fucking care dude, I am not hiding nor am I paranoid. My country hasnt spent last 20 years into instilling panic and fear into population so that they control market. No one in their right mind here in my country would buy any blueberry product. They are useless overpriced and behind in specs. You want to find me? come on, (not you, anyone), I am prety large guy, I can hand to hand combat almost any junkie, and on top of that I have a gun. I aint paranoid or scared. I don't care man, I been to two wars. Someone getting my processes or contacts? Good luck to them if they harras them.
i got nothing to hide. I'll mail that data on request, I dont care. Like I said, what seems like a panic USa problem to ones, is no rpblem at all to others. Hell, I don't even know where my gas mask is.
edit: my point is: it's useless info, no one is going to waste time mining that crap, they can mine it on facebook to even greater detail. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group
|
|