Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Diablo III Health System Overhauled [29655]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 2683

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pirate first, buy later. I am not ashamed. If it gets my attention for over 5hrs, I tend to buy the product to support developers. For instance, I never bought ass ass-ins creed since I find it to be utter crap unless you are a child, no offense. On the other hand, I played gothic 1,2 and 3, also Risen, and have purchased every one of them in the end. I also purchased sins of solar empire and witcher, while I uninstalled supreme commander and dungeon siege 2 after ~1hr...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 05 Mar 2010
Posts: 5585
Location: The bright side of the dark side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are getting a bit off-topic, but Gothic (I bought the Gothic Universe package) and Risen were a buyer for me as well.
The neighbor has Witcher, so I saved myself a few coins.
I liked SupCmdr (again, the neighbor's), but DS2 sucked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group