Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Nvidia responds to AMD's attack on Physx [28667]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 2684

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psolord wrote:
gx-x wrote:
can someone tell me how to make CCC work permanently, I unistall everything, re-boot, use driver sweeper, reboot, install drivers again and CCC works...until I restart my computer at which point to use CCC I must repeat the steps mentioned above.

I am serious. Win7 x64, 5850, intel build.

Razz

edit: 10.2 WHQL drivers, 9.12 were working fine (except my mouse pointer had an enormous erection from time to time, and my fav driving game NFS shift crawled compared to GTX260 performance that I had prior to buying 5850)


Hey GX-X. Just uninstall your net framework (all of them) unistall drivers and reinstall. You should be fine! Wink It's the net framework that breaks down not the Catalyst! Yes I always wondered why ATI chose the net framework path, but hey it isn't half bad.


I had .net 1.1, but I uninstalled it already, I read about that solution, but thank You anyway. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group