Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Mark Rein: PS4 is like a really perfect gaming PC [34930]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
In Amillennialist Veritas
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: It's not an "either-or" situation Reply with quote

I've got a PS3 because when my DVD player died a few years ago, I wanted Blu-ray, and the PS3 was the best BD player around. (The only games I've bought for it were from the NCAA Football series, since you can't get them on PC. On a side note, it was especially dishonorable for Sony to remove the ability to boot Linux. Removing features for which you paid is a kind of theft.)

My PC is hooked-up (with the PS3) to my home theater, which means DOOM (Doomsday or zDOOM), NHL Hockey ('94, in DOSBox), Grim Fandango, Limbo, and Skyrim running on 65 glorious inches and in beautiful 5.1 surround sound.

And two wireless Logitech Rumblepad 2s make Lego Lord of the Rings and FIFA 13 community experiences.

They're games. Have fun.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:
tride wrote:
Stumpus, this is not the first topic i see you jump like a raped gringo in mexican jail. Lol.
Take it easy boy, no need to get so frustrated of someone else PO.
I dont own a console and ive had my fair time with PS3 to make up my own mind, that just for a couple exclusive games i dont have to give the extra money for console and a big ass TV....

The troubles you are experiencing with controls and PC are because
1st: games are made first for consoles and then ported for PC.... we all have those issues!
2nd: you are obviously a moron.... right now at work i have Xbox controller plugged in my PC... Why ? Coz we fucking make games here and thats how we fucking test them Twisted Evil So all the other BS that you says.... just a fanboy talk... Very Happy

I what did i just say? born sucking an Eggbox controller, can't work a fucking keyboard! So it's morons like you that fuck up PC games.....
1st statement totally incorrect. PC dev's (test games..... HA,HA, like you) can't program for PC no more and have become bone fucking idle. Console port is the oldest lamest excuse used. It's pure and simply a ruse to hide behind the fact that the SDK is easier to work on than making seperate games for each format -and cheaper.
Funny how i DON'T use a fucking Eggbox controller on PC?
Ignorant asshole.
Your typical of your generation, just cause you're on twitter or facebook, you think you speak for the world, what a nob..instead he shoots himself down in flames
Away and make a bonafide PC game instead of pissing about kidding you've got a job.... testing games with an eggbox controller....indeed. Hilarious...
What does that say about you're hypocrite statement that all consoles are useless? It says your a two-faced liar as you can't test games with a keyboard! You think that you can fit 105 keys approx onto an eggbox controller? Controller AFTER the keyboard, but not before....what a sad case.
Finaly go back 20-25+ years on PC (my era of PC gaming) you think dev's tested games with a gamepad that didn't exist commercialy? Nope, just like mobile phones didn't exist and you used to actualy WALK to your mates house..
Glass houses, throw stones. Comes to mind with you Rolling Eyes
At least be constructive and intelligent when you want to berate someone, instead of sounding like someone with a split personality disorder...
reread your post? You could have an arguement with yourself!
Just raped yourself, you muppet...

Jesus, what a little hater you are. Stupid console fanboy.
Can you even think ? I dont think so. Every developer out there makes games on the PC for the consoles. Its that simple.
Consoles exist only for one reason - MORE MONEY FROM SUCKERS LIKE YOU!
They can't offer anything different from a PC you moron! Because they are a fucking PC. And NO, its not cheaper to develop for every platform separately. Its more expensive and thats why games that were made for consoles suck on the PC.... you dumb ass. Countless examples of such games, one that comes in mind is Force Unleashed...

If the games that you enjoy were made purely for the PC you wont feel any difference at all.... well, except if you stick your joypad in your ass and feel the vibrations Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you can't figure it out by yourself, then nobody can help you... there is no cure for being dumb douchebag! Consoles exist to flood the marked and bring more money. Nothing more, nothing less... Twisted Evil You are a cow, and we the devs are milking you Twisted Evil So suck it!
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

th4t1guy wrote:
baal wrote:
if you want to play good games ( dota ;p)

Stopped reading right there.

Laughing
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the best come-back you can make, tride?
Head full of A,B, C buttons? Confusing, I know..... Oh and you can't read either, since I stated all your diatribe in my post. Remember, I've been playing a lot longer than you, lad
Building pcs long before you let go of that rattle in yer crib. Boy, does it show with your intelligence (lack of) and empty-cans-make-the-most-noise, garbage you spout..... Can you not once be constructive in your criticism? It's like being involved with a 9year old who won't and can't see past his 2inch prick...
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: It's not an "either-or" situation Reply with quote

In Amillennialist Veritas wrote:
I've got a PS3 because when my DVD player died a few years ago, I wanted Blu-ray, and the PS3 was the best BD player around. (The only games I've bought for it were from the NCAA Football series, since you can't get them on PC. On a side note, it was especially dishonorable for Sony to remove the ability to boot Linux. Removing features for which you paid is a kind of theft.)

My PC is hooked-up (with the PS3) to my home theater, which means DOOM (Doomsday or zDOOM), NHL Hockey ('94, in DOSBox), Grim Fandango, Limbo, and Skyrim running on 65 glorious inches and in beautiful 5.1 surround sound.

And two wireless Logitech Rumblepad 2s make Lego Lord of the Rings and FIFA 13 community experiences.

They're games. Have fun.

Exactly my sentiments. Life or death? Nope. Tride goes on as if he has shares with M$ or is being rewarded for his negative stance against anything that uses a game pad.....except of course HIS game pad connected to a <cough> Pee Cee. Shush, don't tell anyone...
Quote:
i only test pc games with it
your secrets safe with us, tride Wink
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:
Is that the best come-back you can make, tride?
Head full of A,B, C buttons? Confusing, I know..... Oh and you can't read either, since I stated all your diatribe in my post. Remember, I've been playing a lot longer than you, lad
Building pcs long before you let go of that rattle in yer crib. Boy, does it show with your intelligence (lack of) and empty-cans-make-the-most-noise, garbage you spout..... Can you not once be constructive in your criticism? It's like being involved with a 9year old who won't and can't see past his 2inch prick...
Not my problem that you can't think and process what i tell ya Laughing And the way you make conversation, with insults and stupid remarks, like we grow up together ...lol. Say again that thing for the 2 inches ? Laughing Laughing Laughing hahaha, loooser....
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
Say again that thing for the 2 inches ? Laughing Laughing Laughing hahaha, loooser....

Told you, fascinated with your 2inch pecker and can't see past it! There, your thrill is my command. Wink
Easily amused, but then I expected nothing less....
Shouldn't you be at a school, anyway? Or getting up?
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please man, just say that you DO realize how retarded you sound making such presumptions about people you dont know ? Laughing Laughing
Cmon, just say it so i know that you are not some 50years old retard that still lives in his mother house Laughing
Because, you are the one that talks like 1st grader Very Happy
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
Please man, just say that you DO realize how retarded you sound making such presumptions about people you dont know ? Laughing Laughing

Do you honestly have a clue what goes on in your head? Clearly not.... And you wrote about me....... What a total plank!
You also don't realise that the biggest selling console in America , is American. Not a ps3,wii or anything. The Xbox was the biggest damaging console to the PC, ever. Made by, who again? Yeah Bill Gates. Your friendly PC king of windows gaming, American.... In Europe, M$ is primarily despised, because of its draconian DRM measures. The fact it had its ass sued because it wouldn't allow users to choose their browser of choice- sued again in win 7 for delaying the choice again. And you sit pissing about with an XBox controller, trying to dictate to me!
Tride, you're an imbecile.
True I don't know you, thankfully. But when someone acts like you in supposed defence of the PC and quotes that he tests pc games with an XBox controller. I'm entitled to ridicule your little mind, as you haven't got a clue what your talking about!
I know for a start, if you mentioned that to a staunch forum of PC gamers that were completely anti-console, you would be on flames that's how stupid you are for saying, 'I use an XBox controller to test FUCKING PC games' that's a quote from someone who is either very immature, liar or a complete oblivious idiot..
Now you don't need me to answer that, you've done it.
Clearly your trying to bring me down to your level, so I'm out of this dire boring, conversation.
But rest assured; I won't forget what you said. And anything I see you dissing consoles in general, I'm going to quote you for using an XBox controller. So that others will see what a two faced hypocrite you are.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering you can emulate many console games on phones now I fail to see the big deal. Wife got a nexus 4 from me the other week and the kids also have emus running on weaker phones. I still have the wii with tons of games on usb drive the kids play everyday. They switch to PC and play minecraft etc. Went to the aunts for a family easter get together and we all played just dance 4 on the kinect. We all had some fun.

No point in arguing over the topic at this point. Hate equally fellas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: