Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Demo [44734]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Demo [44734] Reply with quote

Bethesda has announced the release of a free trial for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. This free trial will let gamers play through the entire first level of the game. Naturally, and as with most free trials, those who choose to upgrade to the full version of the game will be able to keep all of their save data. Tho

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimized for 400$ graphics cards, sure. low/med/high/uber whatever, makes minimal framrate difference. Barley playable a lot of times on my 780Ti @ 1080p. So you can expect that from nV 970, 1050Ti, 1060 3gb, radeons: every single one until Vega.

edit: Don't get me wrong, game looks superb and works very well when it does. It's just a little bit ahead of it's time, or most people wallets...Unless you can game at 30fps that is.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a CPU game, not a GPU game. Try watching some vids before you whine. 970 at Ultra settings at 1080p runs it without issue 70+fps.

I don't give a shit about this game. As soon as I saw dude in a wheel chair effortlessly getting through ship doors without a hitch, or down stairs and creeping up on people quickly in a wheel chair, not to mention the super lame fucking enemy AI, I knew this was a game for n00bs and definitely not worth $80. This is a Csimbi or Koogle game.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the game, I have 3570K @ 4.4ghz, 16 gig of ram, should be enough for 1080p. My CPU usage is never above 90%, and it's usually at ~70-ish. My friend has a i7 Skylake and 970 and got same performance as me, borrowed 1070 from work and game runs like a charm.

Don't preach to me about hardware please. I work with hardware.
I am not complaining. I also don't care for the game. If you would be willing to lend me a platform on which to put in 970 or 780Ti so we can see how it works in the city (in wolfenstein colossus), I am willing to provide those cards. YT videos in 30fps are not an issue. I already said that running it in 30fps is not a problem.

edit:
I had steady 75fps in the opening area of the game, but that changes once you are done with that.
That part of the game is the opening part of the game that ran at 75fps without a hitch. It goes all the way until you liberate the submarine fully and end up with the actual start of the game.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
I have the game, I have 3570K @ 4.4ghz, 16 gig of ram, should be enough for 1080p. My CPU usage is never above 90%, and it's usually at ~70-ish. My friend has a i7 Skylake and 970 and got same performance as me, borrowed 1070 from work and game runs like a charm.

Don't preach to me about hardware please. I work with hardware.
I am not complaining. I also don't care for the game. If you would be willing to lend me a platform on which to put in 970 or 780Ti so we can see how it works in the city (in wolfenstein colossus), I am willing to provide those cards. YT videos in 30fps are not an issue. I already said that running it in 30fps is not a problem.

edit:
I had steady 75fps in the opening area of the game, but that changes once you are done with that.
That part of the game is the opening part of the game that ran at 75fps without a hitch. It goes all the way until you liberate the submarine fully and end up with the actual start of the game.

I said watch some vids. See for yourself. Your CPU was not among them, sorry to say. Try i7 grade for one. And your video card sucks. The game sucks anyway man. Its a complete piece of crap. I'll get it when it's 19.99, I don't buy junk games like that anymore. While I don't deal in ripped games I don't even have interest to get a ripped version. The game sucks and is not worth what they're asking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: