Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Diablo 3 coming to Xbox 360, PS3 [32218]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Diablo 3 coming to Xbox 360, PS3 [32218] Reply with quote

Blizzard has confirmed that the upcoming Diablo 3 will be coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 as well, in addition to the PC version. The news was broken by a Blizzard developer who responded to a tweet, confirming that devs are working on a console version of Diablo 3.

TaNGoIX T9 (Taylor)
@Bashiok can you confirm

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Kompressor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll believe it when I see it.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it, Diablo is hack and slash. Pretty simple design and by looks of game doesn't look like it would stress out the console.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind many of the people that actually played Diablo 1/2 much like Warcraft and Starcraft are dying. I myself am thirty five and there are older ones. They need to appeal to the pokemans kidlets.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's because when we played Diablo et al, it was a friggin' lifetime ago!!
It's going on console because it has to make money, bugger all to do with your immature comment. It certainly is DADDY that is telling the kids to buy it on PC, without him or mum it's not going to register any major cash register ringing. So, they have to multi-format it.
Skyrim,BF,Modern Warfare & Batman are all hardly 'kidlet' fodder since it applies to adults on PC too -glass houses, throw stones.......
Some of the comments here are incredible.
It's purely about game SALES, No one gives a shit if it's on console and PC -except some folks who think they INVENTED PC's, But never made a game in their life- just as long as bucks are flowing. Period.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:
Yeah it's because when we played Diablo et al, it was a friggin' lifetime ago!!
It's going on console because it has to make money, bugger all to do with your immature comment. It certainly is DADDY that is telling the kids to buy it on PC, without him or mum it's not going to register any major cash register ringing. So, they have to multi-format it.
Skyrim,BF,Modern Warfare & Batman are all hardly 'kidlet' fodder since it applies to adults on PC too -glass houses, throw stones.......
Some of the comments here are incredible.
It's purely about game SALES, No one gives a shit if it's on console and PC -except some folks who think they INVENTED PC's, But never made a game in their life- just as long as bucks are flowing. Period.

I truly question if you went to school or outside at all Stumpus. The largest demographic for video games, consoles, and handhelds is the under thirty crowd which happens to be the pokemon gen.

There was no insinuation in any of the posts including mine stating PC is better than console or the like. Sadly you felt the need to express the most obvious which is a financial move by Blizzard to make more money. Your narcissistic and arrogant post with a blatantly obvious "money" point is quite clear to even a special needs child living in a Siberian hovel.

I apologize since it appears everything needs to be spelled out for you. We wouldn't want you to think to hard about something. I'm working on a special key for you of common phrases and pop culture references so you can understand.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i bat that comment right back at you!
Why is it then that all you can mention in your diatribe is that -because you've obviously done the research, NOT- that people that play on an Xbox/PS3 are -patronising- called kidlets?- your quote. Since Diablo 3 IS what the post IS ABOUT. It isn't coming out on Wii etc,etc. It will only be XBox and PS3
So because millions of adults -40+, that own a console for gaming and home entertainment (blu-ray 3D movies, streaming films (Lovefilm) and 3D gaming, are in YOUR eyes, kidlets. It's STILL OWNING a bloody console isn't it.
So under 30yrs is a 'kidlet' in your eyes? What a sad git you are.

Stick your patronising, immature comments up your arse! It's got nothing to do with console v PC, it's your bloody pathetic attitude of, stereotyping gamers because it suits YOU and is pathetic coming from a 35yr old so-called gamer, who should have grown out of the name calling, years ago.....
The younger generation (your true 'kidlets') -who wont be playing Diablo 3 or any other of those games i mentioned, will be playing on a Wii, DS or the like.
So stop trying to sound smart and more, patheticaly, to wriggle out of your hole you've just dug.
If you want to be politicaly correct about this, then any amount of PC gamers is a 'kidlet' too, since when does a PC have an age rating?
Nope, didn't think so. Neither do they require any knowledge of how a bloody PC works.
It's what i was talking about, the game will have an age rating 18 for PC or console. Not above 30 because it's on PC..... you realise how sad you sound.
Last i looked at a room of workmates in the late 20 to 30 age group, that had wives and families, it never crossed my mind to call them kidlets....
You clearly have an identity issue.
Go on up to a colleague and call him/her a 'kidlet', because they own an XBox or PS3, and watch how long you stay in employment?
Nope, didn't think so. It's easy to act the twit behind the internet eh?
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Stumpus but anyone born in the 90's or late 80's has just reached legal drinking age in the USA recently. This isn't an argument over age and maturity and how exceptions or experience show us a fifty year old man being irrational and immature and a thirteen year old being more mature. It's a simple fact that this age group is considered an immature or juvenile even set of individuals. Pokemon kidlet is only as demeaning as you happen to make it. I used it to refer to a certain age group as a stereotype or in general. It really didn't mean anything more until you decided to wave it around like some sort of shredded banner.

Stumpus I do want to thank you for providing meaningful entertainment like Jersey Shore. Your incoherent posts only get better as time goes on. I'd buy you a beer but I'm not sure if you're old enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: