Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Massive Mass Effect 3 Leak [31883]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Massive Mass Effect 3 Leak [31883] Reply with quote

A Mass Effect 3 beta was leaked onto Xbox Live last night, and was accidentally made available to people who had signed up for the XBLA dashboard beta. For a very brief moment of time, a 1.8 GB download was made available for ME3 that included a demo of both the single-player mode and new \'Galaxy At War\' multiplayer

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont know who are they kidding with those 'accidental' leaks or 'pirate stolen leaks"....
Do they really think people are that dumb ? Rolling Eyes
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
I really dont know who are they kidding with those 'accidental' leaks or 'pirate stolen leaks"....
Do they really think people are that dumb ? Rolling Eyes

Yes I do, you are living proof. Laughing Wink
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be beta an buggy, but news like this are way better than any teaser trailer. I do not have an XBox though - and I won't get one for this news...
CastyMcNasty
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet BioSuck released it on purpose to see if players enjoyed their shitty game. If the response was that it sucked, it was ready to release. Fuck BioSuck!
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not going to look much different and looks to be done. What's left looks to be small things if they even bother to address them before release. Patch it within a month or whatever same ole same ole.

Shame the graphics look so horrible. The console dumbing down is a let down as always but whatever used to it now.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. On purpose, you say?
I suspect if the reviews are so negative, they might postpone the release date an remake the game (if not from scratch) - saving millions and the shame of a lousy release...
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think it's a set up to get more hype
desiredfx
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea Microsoft has never made a mistake right must be the and undercover job...
Either way from that video they should scrap it and start over MS should have never gotten that crap to start should have been much closer to a release beta then what ever that was.
for a moment i thought the guy was guy spend 14 min trying to jump over and down...
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and, we definitely have a new standard in game industry marketing. derp.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
and, we definitely have a new standard in game industry marketing. derp.

That seems to be the truth, sadly. Whatever the case here is, it's getting damn boring with these "leaks".
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first one was ok, I actually finished it. The second one was totally boring and I was sick of running around the f'ing ship or cities. The third one, totally and utterly couldn't give a rats ass. So if this was a publicity stunt it did nothing at all to interest me in buying it.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what to think now. ME2 at the time I thought was good or decent to what was around then. DA2 anyone? or DAO?

Anyways ME3 looks like ME2 maybe even worse. Game play wise I can't tell anymore as they all play the freaking same except for story. Deus Ex HR was pretty good for a console game and I enjoyed it even if it was too easy.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think everything is publicity stunt .. looks like a genuine fuck up by none other than microsuck itself.

Also yeah how long did that guy attempt to jump down, lets dive roll off the edge..I can't find the frigging press A button... these must be highly sort after monkeys that need to beta test console games so that more people can play and win. Very Happy No doublt developer leads have watched the video and made a note that bigger A button text needs to be used.. maybe even a picture of the controller with the location of said button illustrated Razz

Still I'm not feeling ME3, just bored by watching the youtube cutscene of this glorified uniformed shit and the alien invasion.. I was honestly like yeh lead character Shepard is dead.. meh good.

Seriously its like I really couldn't careless if the aliens invaders destroying the counsel base.. my opinion is that ME3 is not going to be the kind of game I would have hoped it would be after ME2. Just regurgitating the same old, they showed a earlier video in the year with the enemy units.. that direction is what put me off this game.. I would wanted ME3 to epic, freelancer style RPG trading, planet exploration etc not the same alien invasion concept all over again... I guess for current gen consoles this is the cash in title.

Still I might look into after realease.. perhaps a new club with better looking strippers and some awesome tune like this one again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz-JqyIHlSw

Actually think i'll just check out the track listing and listen to the music, if its all crap then I'll give the game a miss.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME2 was a disappointment already and it sounds that they are not going to the right direction. Oh, well...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: