Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Battlefield 3: Top 5 Multiplayer Tips [31848]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Battlefield 3: Top 5 Multiplayer Tips [31848] Reply with quote

Whether you\'re a noob, or fairly familiar with shooters, here are some tips and tactics that will help you become a better squad-mate in Battlefield 3:

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
jeremyofmany
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy made an awesome video that's pretty much a slap in the face to people who don't know how to play as a member of a team.
To me, team work gives me a lot more adrenaline than just running and gunning - which by the way gets really boring really fast.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tip #1: BF3 MP sucks ass.
tip #2: Servers are more down then up.
tip #3: If you want more then just shiny graphics - don't buy this game.
jeremyofmany
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
tip #1: BF3 MP sucks ass.
tip #2: Servers are more down then up.
tip #3: If you want more then just shiny graphics - don't buy this game.

Why does it suck? Because there are a lot of players that join a team but don't play well as a team member? Elaborate, if you would, please.

I work in tech support and all I can say in general is that nothing is perfect.
The point is that they are working on fixing it, instead of just letting it rot away.

I have not played MP but SP was pretty intense. I loved the jet combat part.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you play BF2? If you did, compare it to this BF and you'll know why it sucks. (but since you didn't play MP in BF3 at all, that is impossible at this point. You see, BF2 was/is excellent and it does not have a SP campaign. Maybe that is the main reason why MP is so much better?) It's a mess all over the place, starting from servers and origin ending at little things such as spawn points. Everything is consolized, it all tends to be more about ranks and unlocks instead of gameplay and team play. No wonder majority plays rambo style. It's developers own damn fault for putting a reward system that steers players towards soloing.
And what about maps? What's with that metro crap? WTF? Are we playing battlefield or splinter cell? When I want to play something that plays like BF3, only better - I play CoD:MW, when I want to play BattleField, well, it seems I will have to stick to BF2 or 1942.

going over this in detail would require me to actually have a job that puts your question in my job description. I simply do not want to waste energy on that here since this is really only my opinion which may or may not be the same as someone else's Wink Finally, you have BF3 forums and topics there that go into more detail, so give them a read if you are really interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: