| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gx-x Elite Member

Joined: 02 Jul 2007 Posts: 2683
|
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| well, best CRT I had (Eizo) couldn't do 120hz in resolutions above 1280, therefore I cannot say I miss/need 120hz. Frankly, I don't see a point of it on a LCD-anything since LCD doesn't flicker anyway and refresh rates do not help image transition times aka ghosting. Only thing that can be on par with CRT is laser or OLED based panels (not LED back-lit) but that will take time... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Tom Elite Member

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Posts: 4299
|
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Input Lag = cheap excuse. Anyone and everyone is gaming with a regular ws lcd @ 60hz. It's not like anyone has an advantage. Won't catch me dead with a CRt unless it's the one I use so infrequently for one of my servers. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group
|
|