| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gx-x Elite Member

Joined: 02 Jul 2007 Posts: 2684
|
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| psolord wrote: | | gx-x wrote: | can someone tell me how to make CCC work permanently, I unistall everything, re-boot, use driver sweeper, reboot, install drivers again and CCC works...until I restart my computer at which point to use CCC I must repeat the steps mentioned above.
I am serious. Win7 x64, 5850, intel build.
edit: 10.2 WHQL drivers, 9.12 were working fine (except my mouse pointer had an enormous erection from time to time, and my fav driving game NFS shift crawled compared to GTX260 performance that I had prior to buying 5850) |
Hey GX-X. Just uninstall your net framework (all of them) unistall drivers and reinstall. You should be fine! It's the net framework that breaks down not the Catalyst! Yes I always wondered why ATI chose the net framework path, but hey it isn't half bad. |
I had .net 1.1, but I uninstalled it already, I read about that solution, but thank You anyway.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group
|
|