Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Timeshift PC Demo [24336]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Timeshift PC Demo [24336] Reply with quote

As promised earlier this week, Sierra Entertainment has now released
a new playable demo of TimeShift, allowing you to try out the first-person shooter developed by Saber Interactive. The game is due to hit the store shelves on October 30th, for PC and Xbox 360. The PS3 version is scheduled for this December.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Renton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: XBOX 360 version Impressions vs PC Verison Reply with quote

I already played the 360 version of this demo and to me (shooter lover) was an impressive and dinamicly time-enchanced game (cool "rewind" option) The effects of time distortion are for far the best ever seen on a game of this kind. Great action, cool weapons, awesome pshycs effects (hit things or NPC's with time stoped and nothing happen, the hits effects apears when time goes on again) Just hoping this game not became a total deception as it happens to me with Bioshock, one of the most boring games i ever played.
The PC version looks better, but only 'cuase of greater resolutions, more aa and more af. Boot versions looks great but i think i'm getting the pc version.

cheers!

Still waiting something of the quality of Halo 3 ships on the PC.
Smile
Renton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: PC rules Reply with quote

Go for the PC version. After I play both definetly i getting the Timeshift for the PC. It's Superior in many things regarded to quality stuff and pshycs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: