Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Lord of the Rings Online Preorders [23117]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Rings Online Preorders [23117] Reply with quote

Turbine and Midway

announced a Founder's Program for The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, offering various rewards to people who pre-order this new MMORPG. One of the pre-order perks is a reduced subscription fee: $9.99 (or $199 for a lifetime membership), another is character rollover from the ope

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems kewl, and might even do well. But seriously, why play anything else other than WoW at this point if you are going to get into MMORPGs...Well maybe Guild Wars (which I do from time to time, since its free and all). But with all of the people playing WoW, why not join the biggest revolution ever? But no really, screw WoW.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I like Guild Wars too. I like selling my really cool weapons and make a killing to buy further things but GW gets tiring fast. Still haven't bought the new one either. I made the mistake of joining up with one guy and I guess since I offed most of the baddies thanks to my awsome blade skills, he was like. Wanna join my Guild over and over again. Wouldn't accept no. He was like, I can give you a really cool cloak and I said, who gives a crap about a cloak and again he was on about joining blah blah.. I hate MMO. LOTR great books/movies but I couldn't care less for the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: