Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

PS3 European Launch Details [23115]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: PS3 European Launch Details [23115] Reply with quote

Sony has settled on a date. PlayStation 3 will launch across Europe on Friday, March 23, confirmed the console maker in a statement to-be-released at midnight (GMT), and posted on
semi-official Sony blog Three Speech. As expected, only the 60GB HDD model will be available during the initial launch window. The

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

£425 for a Blu-Ray player *alone* is superb value, let alone a games console with a 60Gig HD inc.
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love sony..So I don't want to see them go away, but seriously...The PS3 is weak in almost every way. My dad totally disagrees and loves playing Resistance (which I find a bore, even in Coop mode). My boy Jason who works at a Gamestop, saw my dad and his friend John playing it the other night and was like...I didn't know they ported DOOM 1 to PS3?? Thats basically what it is though, minus the keys, and no where to get lost at because its a straight line forward. It sucks. Infact many of the stores around here have had stock in PS3 since just before Christmas. lol
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inferior, my ass. I hate people who say that and I have yet to agree with any article thus far criticizing the PS3. You are just swallowing cheap marketing tactics. PS3 is new and it will develop more as people understand it more.

I am responding to this comment actually... "The PS3 is weak in almost every way". Total load of crap all based on marketing. Sony and Playstation has always been one that has continualy gotten better even as the product has aged.

Last edited by xxxx on Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
djRom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Jason said the comment about Doom, he wasn't talking about the graphics, but about the game play.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: