Updated:10:52 AM CEST May,17
Casino, or カジノ, as they say in Japan is one of the hottest trends in online gambling in Japan
You'll find everything you need to now about casino online in Mexico on internetcasinos.mx
Browse the best VPNs on VPNSurfers.com
Find the top VPNs on PrivacySharks.com
Nettikasinot osoitteessa Mr Casinova Suomi
Casino ohne Deutsche lizenz
Looking for the Best Payout Casino UK? Use our guide created by real gambling professionals!
If you’re looking for the best online casinos, look here.
Promosstore coupon codes
save much with coupons&deals
Find the best places to play the latest online slots and casino games, courtesy of bokumobilecasino.com
Pikakasinoja.com offers the best pay n play casinos in Finland
Stay updated with the best new online casinos at www.newcasinosites.me.uk today.
Most Trusted Online Casino Malaysia at WeClub88.com
$10 minimum deposit casino nz
Check out the best online casino in Australia fast payouts guaranteed. Discover more at CasinosFellow
(c) 1997-2021 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Intel's new driver 184.108.40.20666 fixes Cyberpunk 2077 glitches - tech|
|(hx) 06:26 PM CEST - Apr,17 2021 |
| Intel today has released its latest DCH display driver bringing the version up to 220.127.116.1166. The driver fixes glitches related to graphics rendering in a few titles like Cyberpunk 2077, although the company has noted the game is still not playable as according to its internal testing, Intel's Iris Xe graphics only gets around 20fps. So it is safe to assume that the slower UHD Graphics will struggle even more. It also resolves some display problems on 8K monitors and issues related to Multi-Stream Transport (MST) or Daisy Chaining.
In terms of compatibility, there are no major changes here. You'll need a 6th-generation Intel Core processor or newer, or related Celeron and Pentium processors with Intel HD Graphics 500 and higher. The driver is also compatible with Iris Xe-based graphics, be it integrated or dedicated. Software-wise, the driver will work with any version of Windows 10 starting with version 1709. To download the 18.104.22.16866 driver, head over to Intel's official website here. As usual, the display driver package contains the graphics driver, the Intel Graphics Command Center, audio drivers, and more.
- Minor graphic anomalies seen on main character during character creation in Cyberpunk 2077 (DX12).
- Minor graphic anomalies seen on floor when graphics quality is set to High in Valorant.
- Minor graphic anomalies seen in Battlefield I (DX11) and Valheim(Vulkan) (loading screen).
- Black squares seen after cutscenes with Video Quality Profile set to High in Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Vulkan).
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Cyberpunk 2077 (DX12), Ridge Racer Unbounded, StarCraft 2, Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12).
- Lag observed while playing a 4K/2K/ Full HD video in 8K60 Tiled mode with application window maximized.
- Video freezes and lags when playing movie in Movies and TV application and zooming in / out by double clicks.
- Video will freeze when exit from full screen to small window during video playback.
- Green color corruption observed while rotating media playback.
- MST side monitors will not display after unplug DP switch side monitor and plug to MST side.
- Fourth display cannot light on in second screen only mode when four displays are connected via DP in daisy chain.
- 8K monitor keeps blinking in extend mode/ 2nd only mode.
- Video will show lag or garbage observed in full screen mode with 8K monitor connected.
- 8K monitor is inactive after upgrade to latest graphics driver.
- Half display may blank out when rebooting with 4K single Tiled display connected via Display Port.
|gx-x||(05:22 PM CEST - Apr,18 2021 )|
|Game doesn't have settings or resolution low enough for this to make any real life relevance or difference.|