Updated:10:29 AM CET Jan,22
Binary Option Robot & Bot
Download Instagram Stories
Syllable Word Counter
free spins no deposit uk
You'll find everything you need to know about bonuses in Swedish at bonuscash.nu
Casino, or カジノ, as they say in Japan is one of the hottest trends in online gambling in Japan
Play Free Casino Games - No Registration & No download required.
Tired of expired discount codes? Try CouponMarathon, the most trusted coupon site
If you love playing online casino, you should visit our casinoportal and get the best free spins.
Make sure to use this bitcoin casino for your cryptocurrency gaming.
If you’re looking for the best online casinos, look here. The most updated bonuses available.
Make sure you compare the best online casinos before betting
Daftar Dan Mainkan Permainan Bandar QQ Online di Situs Terpercaya QQ Online
CHAT TOPICSBattlefield 5 Banned for usi
Anthem Won't Run at 1080p/60
System Shock Remake looks go
Another Cancelled Star Wars
Project Stream Official Game
Check Point Finds Fortnite L
Blackout mode from Black Ops
Skyrim Together Is an 8-Play
NVIDIA Releases GeForce 417.
Can You Detect When Ray Trac
PUBG Bans a Whole Lot of Peo
AMD Cinebench Benchmark Demo
Fallout 76 Players Glitched
Nightly Reading - Bungie Br
The Division 2 PC Features a
Devil May Cry 5 demo running
MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries -
How Dead Space's Scariest Sc
What does a non-validated Fr
12 FreeSync monitors will so
(c) 1997-2019 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments: All comments
| AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 Beta Drivers - tech|
|(hx) 09:18 AM CET - Jan,11 2019 |
| AMD today released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 beta drivers. This latest release brings performance improvements for Fortnite of up to 4% for the Radeon RX 580 at 1080p and up to 3% for the Radeon RX Vega 64 at 1080p compared to the previous 18.12.3 drivers. On top of this there are numerous fixes this time around including; Virtual Super Resolution not showing up on 1440p Ultra-Wide displays, system lag when using Alt-Tab during gameplay, performance metrics overlay feature not scaling correctly when changing resolution in-game just to name a few. That said, AMD still has a few bugs to squash, as of right now Battlefield V players may still experience character outlines being stuck on screen after they are revived. Meanwhile uninstalling the Radeon Software may result in its failure to remove the Radeon settings.
- Up to 4% faster performance in Fortnite (Season 7) using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 on the Radeon RX 580 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.3 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
- Up to 3% faster performance in Fortnite (Season 7) using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.3 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
- Virtual Super Resolution may not show up as available on some 1440p Ultra-Wide Displays.
- Some Radeon RX Series graphics products may experience system lag when Alt+Tab is used during gameplay.
- Radeon Settings Advisor may incorrectly suggest older versions of Radeon Software as an update.
- Radeon Settings software update notifications may appear more often than expected.
- Application profile settings for Radeon WattMan may not reset to default correctly when using the reset button.
- Radeon Settings may experience a crash when clicking the restart button after a driver installation or while switching between some Radeon WattMan tabs when changing fan settings.
- Zero RPM control may fail to enable correctly when toggled on/off in Radeon Settings.
- Radeon ReLive gallery upload queue may sometimes fail to upload videos.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes incorrectly display the previously installed Radeon Software version after upgrade.
- Custom color profile options may fail to retain in game on clone or Eyefinity display setups.
- Performance metrics overlay feature may scale incorrectly when changing resolution in game.
- Screen tearing may be observed with Enhanced Sync enabled on Vulkan API games.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.