Updated:11:58 AM EDT Mar,19
Binary Option Robot & Bot
Best Deals Online
best e cigarette
free spins no deposit uk
You'll find everything you need to know about bonuses in Swedish at bonuscash.nu
Casino, or カジノ, as they say in Japan is one of the hottest trends in online gambling in Japan
Find today's best video game promo codes on Dealspotr
If you love playing online casino, you should visit our casinoportal and get the best free spins.
Make sure to use this bitcoin casino for your cryptocurrency gaming.
Make sure you compare the best online casinos before betting
CHAT TOPICSHalf Life is coming to Unrea
Far Cry 5 Bill of Rights Tra
MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Ga
Real-time render test - Unit
Soul Calibur 6 GERALT The Wi
GeForce Partner Program Cove
Skyrim VR coming to PC via S
Iron Harvest Gameplay Video
Fallout 3 remake in Fallout
Wolfenstein II: The Deeds of
Tomb Raider games are gettin
The pirated version of Final
Dota 2 Adds Subscriptions
Galaxy S9 Durability Test! -
TechNews - Cryptocurrencies
Valve Plans to Make Games
Heretic-Inspired FPS Amid Ev
Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods ex
Duke Nukem Forever (2001) wa
(c) 1997-2017 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| AMD Radeon Adrenalin 18.3.1 driver - tech|
|(hx) 04:11 AM EST - Mar,06 2018 |
| AMD today released its first Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers for this month, version 18.3.1 beta. The drivers come with optimization for "Final Fantasy XV," and "Warhammer: Vermintide II." It also includes some fine-tuning for Dota 2 that delivers up to 6 percent higher frame-rates than 17.12.1 drivers, at 4K Ultra HD, when tested with an RX 580 graphics card. The drivers also fix application crashes with "Sea of Thieves," multi-GPU flickering seen in "Middle-earth: Shadow of War," and some color-corruption noticed with "World of Tanks" in certain multi-GPU configurations.
- Final Fantasy XV
- Warhammer: Vermintide II
- Up to 6% faster FPS using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 at 3840x2160 (1440p).RS-218
- Radeon Chill hotkey may fail to reset when Radeon Settings is restored to defaults.
- Sea of Thieves may experience an intermittent application hang or crash during gameplay.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War may experience texture flickering on trees or hills when using multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- World of Tanks may experience color corruption when changing some game settings in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- Destiny 2 may experience an application hang in the mission "Heist" on some Radeon GCN1.0 products.
- Destiny 2 may experience long load times when the application has been open for long periods of time.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to enable when toggled in some games.
- FFmpeg application may experience corrupted output for H264 video streams.
- Resizing Radeon Settings may cause the window to intermittently stutter.
- Final Fantasy XV may experience minor stutter during some particle effects. A workaround is to disable the "Geomapping" setting in game.