Halo:The Master Chief Collection / Halo:Reach launches Dec 3 - briefly|
(hx) 01:00 PM CET - Nov,15 2019
- Post a comment / read (1)
Halo: Reach will launch for Xbox One and PC via the Halo: The Master Chief Collection on December 3, publisher Microsoft and developer 343 Industries announced.
For the first time, the series that changed console gaming forever comes to PC with six blockbuster games in one epic experience. This bundle includes all titles in the collection that will be delivered over time, beginning now with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.
- PC Settings / Optimization: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is now optimized for PC with mouse and keyboard support, native PC features, up to 4K UHD and at least 60 FPS**. Many games in the collection will include other setting options like ultrawide support, uncapped frame rate, adaptive sync support, FOV customization and more.
- Campaign: Featuring Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST Campaign, and Halo 4, The Master Chief Collection offers players their own exciting journey through the epic saga. Starting with the incredible bravery of Noble Six in Halo: Reach and ending with the rise of a new enemy in Halo 4, the games will release in order of the fictional story. When complete, the Master Chief’s saga will total 67 campaign missions.
- Multiplayer: Each game released into The Master Chief Collection brings its own multiplayer maps, modes and game types. When finished, the collection will have the most diverse and expansive Halo multiplayer experience to date, with more than 120 multiplayer maps.
- Halo Insider Program: The Halo Insider Program is the best way for Halo fans and community members to partner with 343 Industries to improve our games, products, and services. Halo Insiders may have opportunities to participate in public flights of in-progress Halo releases and provide feedback to the development team. Become a Halo Insider and join us on the journey to bring the rest of the Master Chief Collection to PC in the upcoming year.
Start your Spartan Career today with the iconic Halo: Reach. Relive the revered campaign and the pivotal battle for the planet Reach as Noble team fights to save humanity’s last stronghold. Enjoy legendary multiplayer experiences with generation-defining player customization, unforgettable maps, as well as classic game modes such as Firefight; fight alone or with squad mates to survive against endless waves of enemies deploying with ever-increasing difficulty.
Halo: Reach* comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the heroic story of Noble Team, a group of Spartans, who through great sacrifice and courage, saved countless lives in the face of impossible odds. The planet Reach is humanity’s last line of defense between the encroaching Covenant and their ultimate goal, the destruction of Earth. If it falls, humanity will be pushed to the brink of destruction.
- PC Settings / Optimizations: Halo: Reach is now optimized for PC and looking better than ever at up to 4K UHD and at least 60 FPS.** Other PC native settings include mouse and keyboard support, ultrawide support, adaptive sync support, FOV customization, and more.
- Campaign: Experience the first chapter in the Halo saga and fight your way as Noble Six through 11 unforgettable missions
- Multiplayer: Start your Spartan Career today with Halo: Reach’s iconic multiplayer featuring an overhauled progression system, generation-defining player customization, over 20 unforgettable maps, as well as classic game modes such as Firefight and Invasion. While Forge and Theater will be delivered later in 2020, enjoy access to millions of community-created maps and game types that have been migrated over from Halo: Reach on Xbox 360 for use today on PC.
- Firefight: Fight alone or with squad mates to survive against endless waves of enemies deploying with ever-increasing difficulty.
*Halo: The Master Chief Collection is required to play the (digital only) Halo: Reach.
** Look to system requirements for guidance on hardware minimum specs to achieve performance metrics.