Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Crysis Movie [22575]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Crysis Movie [22575] Reply with quote

Electronic Arts has released

a new movie trailer for Crysis, showing mostly gameplay footage during its nearly six minute runtime. The entire movie is narrated to describe the game's various features. If you're eagerly anticipating Crysis I'm sure you'll enjoy it! The 82MB trailer can be found on

3D

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to upgrade my PC to play the movie -xxxx told me so, it runs sooo jerky! Is this the demo xxxx that you HAVE PLAYED? WOW it's going to cost me MILLIONS to play this game! But then you UNCANNILY knew that.....xxxx knows everything ABOUT how Crysis will perform on YOUR machine -ask him? He'll be along soon with his amazing predictive skills.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video stunk, who made that? Some n00b?... Most of it is already seen before. The only thing from this video that I found was cool and new was simply the modifyable guns. Seen the tagging, seen the trucks explode etc... yeah yeah..Oh yeah, I forgot you can turn turbo on.. Wohoa.. just like in HL2...

@Stumpass.

Yeah, haha, I told you to upgrade for a movie. You got me smart guy! (insert Ernest laugh here).. ya dolt. Rolling Eyes Still shopping for a brain I see. I guess that other thread wasn't enough you still need to yap..
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Still shopping for a brain I see. I guess that other thread wasn't enough you still need to yap..

You fell off the conveyor belt when god was fitting brains Laughing

Your STILL trying to read that OTHER thread ROFLMAO!!

You know there's an old saying that goes ;"It's the empty cans that make the most din" Now who does that remind you of on this site? Clue; it's having a Crysis!
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know that say, "You're just a loser"? I'm sure you know it well Stumpass. So how long you gonna go trashing news posts with your stupidity? Grab an ounce of maturity sometime and move on child...
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop the slander and i'll drop the 'inteligent' remarks?
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:

Boy man, get a dictionary and look up what slander means... You are the one posting slader everywhere. Inteligent? you can't even spell it, duh.

See? I always give good advice. You just don't listen.. What else is new eh Stumpass?
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxx wrote:
Stumpus wrote:

Boy man, get a dictionary and look up what slander means... You are the one posting slader everywhere. Inteligent? you can't even spell it, duh.

See? I always give good advice. You just don't listen.. What else is new eh Stumpass?

Yes thanks forsex, your spelling is superb
What's that burning smell? Ah yes, it's forsex crashing and burning *again!* ROFLMAO!!! Just Classic, absolutely.
Total 2"x 4" you are....advice, you say *advice! You are as much use as a chocolate fireguard!........ Rolling Eyes
Yes exactly forsex *get a dictionary*...trouble is it means nothing to someone that cant' understand *basic* words...Ah yes Slander, it's been well used, there was a classic case quite a few years ago when someone started name calling on the net. The guy asked the other one to stop, which he didn't. Then he asked the owner to remove the offending names -he didn't. The result was he was successfuly sued and won compensation from the owner.
But you like this wordplay eh? Educational Wink Trouble is i'm bored of you now ok.
I've had a few days fun at your expense -cheers for that!
So back to witty conversations with inteligent folks not Twitty monosyllable efforts that i've had with you...Thank god it's FRIDAY!

Hey maybe someone else will continue your 'education' come Mon?
Good luck -boy do you need it............................ Brick wall
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure by this time, HX is just sitting back in his chair laughing at both of us...

I already told ya, XXXX is a beer. Obviously your tastes in beer do not go very far. Well at least I hope I educated you in the varieties of beer.

Quote:
I've had a few days fun at your expense -cheers for that!

No that was at everyone’s expense, using HX's site. But glad I could tickle your humor bone.

Anyhow, I'm off to play Dark Messiah and my just 'purchased' Extraction Point. Figured I'd get it since the FPS games are so damn boring right now. I'm desperate really. Thankfully it only cost me $29Cdn.

And I agree. Thank god it's Friday. Now I can kill Virtual Stumpus' online and relax for a change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: