Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

DEFCON demo [22396]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: DEFCON demo [22396] Reply with quote

As promised, Introversion Software as released the playable demo for
DEFCON, allowing you try out this newly released strategy game. This demo allows you to try out a tutorial, view a rolling demo, and join multiplayer games with only two players. The 58MB download can be found on

3DGamers,

VGPro.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gordho
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently became a big fan of Introversion. I had played Darwinia a while ago and thought it was a very well designed game but I never got that in to it. All the recent talk about Defcon got me interested in Darwinia again and I bought it as well as Defcon through Introversions website last week. I really love the fact that I can give the money straight to the developer and not to a publisher who is going to take a big cut of their profits. Granted, you do need someone to do all the marketing and publicity but when you make a good game they sometimes sell themselves. There was the option of getting both through Steam, but again, I opted to give my hard earned money straight to the devs. I have been playing Defcon for about an hour and so far it seems pretty addictive. The game is simple to learn but has chess like depth to it, the sound effects and music are spot on, and the graphics fit the game perfectly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: