Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Prey 'Super' movie [21437]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Prey 'Super' movie [21437] Reply with quote

3D Realms has released
a new movie trailer (40.3MB) for Prey, showing more of the sci-fi first-person shooter being crafted at Human Head Studios. This high-resolution "Super" trailer runs for nearly four minutes to feature a life-action intro along with plenty of action-packed cutscene and

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
lmer
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game enviroments look interesting from what i could see in this poorly encoded h264 movie. I was actually expecting a few good looking areas augmented with some nice music, but this looks good actually. Oh and ph33r t3h p0w3r of Doom3 engine.

I just hope they retained those electronic bits of music instead of replacing it completely with this awfull shit from that renowned video game music mutilator who also shat on Oblivion and some other games with its generic (and synthetic) orchestral and string parts.

I live for the day when someone calls Autechre or AFX to score some really unique gem of a game.

Listening to Aphex Twin's "Selected Ambient Works 2" just pours concepts for a Point And Click adventure into my grey cells.

http://www.warprecords.com/mediaplayer/?-/WARP21/3193

Or Pan Sonic's "Mayhem1" scoring a Boss fight with an archvile of a robotic kind like in MGS. Very Happy
http://www.mute.com/releases/viewRelease.jsp?listFormatTracks=12320&showPrices=false&id=12301#format12320

So much good music, so many generic customers.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmer wrote:
The game enviroments look interesting from what i could see in this poorly encoded h264 movie. I was actually expecting a few good looking areas augmented with some nice music, but this looks good actually. Oh and ph33r t3h p0w3r of Doom3 engine.

I just hope they retained those electronic bits of music instead of replacing it completely with this awfull shit from that renowned video game music mutilator who also shat on Oblivion and some other games with its generic (and synthetic) orchestral and string parts.

I live for the day when someone calls Autechre or AFX to score some really unique gem of a game.

Listening to Aphex Twin's "Selected Ambient Works 2" just pours concepts for a Point And Click adventure into my grey cells.

http://www.warprecords.com/mediaplayer/?-/WARP21/3193

Or Pan Sonic's "Mayhem1" scoring a Boss fight with an archvile of a robotic kind like in MGS. Very Happy
http://www.mute.com/releases/viewRelease.jsp?listFormatTracks=12320&showPrices=false&id=12301#format12320

So much good music, so many generic customers.

Eck the movie was as bad as the game is gonna be. Too late for this title imo... Can't see anything in this game that makes me want it, I'd rather have Sin tbh..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: