Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Bethesda Responds to Horse Armor Backlash [21308]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Bethesda Responds to Horse Armor Backlash [21308] Reply with quote

Pete Hines from Bethesda Software was kind enough to answer a few questions and shed some light on the whole Horse Armor Spectacle:

bapenguin: It seems there's been quite a bit of backlash from the $2.50 horse armor skins. What's your take on it? Pete Hines: Honestly there's not a lot of info out there for

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$2 for a mod is not bad, but something like this should have been included in the game. All this detail in the game and they forget(or did they) to put this in? PC = Greed. Their non-public stance towards mods is pretty sad. You should be 'encouraging' mod development because it helps at the least to promote your game. I have no plans to buy any mod or put any mod on my game, I will finish it as it was meant to be, I don't need any aids or further eye candy.. armor on a horse, who gives a crap really... like jeez.. What's next? Braids for your horses maine? God...

Unlike a lot of people, I couldn't give a rats ass about 'mods' for games expecially if it's asking me to put more money into the game.. Look at Sims, that community would take shit on a stick if it was released for Sims... that whole game just makes me puke how much EA and Maxis are gouging it's community. Needless to say all the pathetic people who make mods for the game and sell em... What has EA or Maxis given back to the community for FREE in thanks for upping their coffers a few billion dollars??? And how bright is the Sims community that they just sits there forking out $40 an expansion...
KingArthur
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like mods that enhance the game play, currently I am using 3 mods:

1. No Psychic Guards (Makes the game more realistic guards wont come running unless they hear a call for help)

2. Chase Camera Mod (Makes the third person camera more usable)

3. Two Item Prompt (Makes it prompt you for two items when picking up, buying or selling instead of the default at 3)

How ever horse armor isn't important to me but if they combined it with 14 other mods and sold it for 29.99 I would buy it, I'm a sucker for expansion packs Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: