Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Online games. For or against

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan4ik
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:14 am    Post subject: Online games. For or against Reply with quote

What do you think about online games? I think that such games develop children's imagination, makes them think about their actions. Of course there are games where there is violence, but that is why there are age restrictions
WeigelP
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, everyone has a different opinion about online games. But personally I think that games can be both beneficial and negative for a person. At least if someone will be a long time to sit in front of a computer that can ruin your eyesight.
TeddyBear
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a child plays games, you need to control what he plays and how often he does it. But if an adult plays online games it is necessary to understand why he does it. To enjoy the process or to become the best at it. As for me I play the game online and I want to be the best at it. So I regularly monitor the ranking of players with FPS tracker and what I need to do to be the best.
MarkTuna
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This FPS tracker is totally useless. If you can't figure out whether you are the best or not - that means you are not))
Oxectirce14
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online games are the best source of entertainment for me.
penny14338
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:07 am    Post subject: same opinion Reply with quote

Yes, we need to be stricter on the age limit of violent games. Not all online games are violent. I think such games develop children's imagination, make them think about their actions.
Selena21
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather against. I like God of War or something like that much better.
danielusa0106
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many online games to choose from, it can be hard to decide which one is the right fit for your needs. But, with the right tools and strategies, you can make sure that your game experience is as good as or better than any other online game out there. krunker fall guys
Tommy Hebert
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been enjoying playing games lately. Now I'm looking for something new.
shara123
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, it is important to note that not all online games are appropriate for all age groups. Some games may contain violent or sexual content, which can have negative effects on subway surfers children's mental and emotional health. Therefore, it is essential to monitor the types of games children are playing and ensure that they are age-appropriate.
NemokSweft
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally get where you're coming from - online games can be a double-edged sword. But have you heard of online solitaire games? They're a way to pass the time without getting too sucked in. Studies have shown that playing games like solitaire can improve your memory and cognitive skills. I found a sweet website called joywallet.com that has a ton of different solitaire games to choose from. It's free and super easy to use - all you have to do is pick a game and start playing. So if you're looking for a fun way to kill some time without getting too hooked, give online solitaire a try. Who knows, you might even become a solitaire pro.

Last edited by NemokSweft on Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
princecaspian
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online games can offer a range of benefits for children, including developing their imagination, critical thinking skills, and problem-solving abilities. These games often require players to strategize and plan their actions, which can promote cognitive development and enhance decision-making abilities.

However, it's important to consider the content of the games and the potential impact on children's mental and emotional well-being. Games that contain violence or other mature themes may not be appropriate for all children, even with age restrictions in place.

It's also important for parents to monitor their children's online activities and set boundaries around screen time. Online gaming can be addictive and may interfere with other important aspects of a child's life, such as school, physical activity, and social interactions.

Overall, online games can be a fun and engaging way for children to learn and develop skills, but it's important to find a balance and ensure that the content and amount of time spent playing is appropriate for the child's age and developmental stage. Alternatively, you can try real life games like paintball, laser tag, etc.

Last edited by princecaspian on Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
foolofatook
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online games have become increasingly popular in recent years, with millions of people around the world playing them every day. While some argue that online games are a great way to relax and have fun, others believe that they can have negative effects on mental health and overall well-being.

Those in favor of online games argue that they provide a fun and engaging way to spend leisure time. Many online games offer social features that allow players to connect with others from around the world, which can be particularly beneficial for those who are shy or have difficulty making friends in person. Additionally, online games can help to improve cognitive function, such as problem-solving and decision-making skills, and can be a great way to relieve stress.

On the other hand, opponents of online games argue that they can have negative effects on mental health, particularly for those who play them excessively. Excessive gaming can lead to addiction, which can have serious consequences on physical health and personal relationships. Additionally, some games may contain violent or disturbing content, which can be harmful to young or impressionable players.

Ultimately, whether online games are for or against depends on the individual and how they choose to engage with them. Like most things, moderation is key. While online games can provide a fun and engaging way to spend leisure time, it's important to make sure that they don't take over other important aspects of life, such as work, relationships, and physical health.

I support online games and love playing the FPS ones. Happy gaming Very Happy
gamerboy18
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a gamer myself, I am strongly in favor of online games. They provide a great way to hone my skills and connect with a global community of like-minded individuals who share my passion for gaming. Online games have also helped me to improve my cognitive function and problem-solving abilities, which have proven valuable in other areas of my life. While I am aware of the potential risks of excessive gaming, I have found that with proper moderation and balance, online games can be an incredibly positive and rewarding experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: