Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Plants vs. Zombies 2 Trailer [35281]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Plants vs. Zombies 2 Trailer [35281] Reply with quote

PopCap Games announced that its upcoming sequel to Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time, will be released on July 18th for iPad and iPod Touch. Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time will be a free-to-play title and promises to offer dozens of new levels and multiple themed worlds, plus new plants a

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
djnforce9
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Trailer CGI Reply with quote

Now obviously the trailer is just a pre-rendered full-motion-video and not the actual in-game graphics but it does get me thinking how cool the game would look if it had full-blown 3D models of all the plants. Obviously this won't work for mobiles devices so much but if a future installment was built using the new Unreal 4 engine, they could probably do a lot of really neat things with it.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's EA BS at work again here. This is yet again another Apple (shitbox) release with supposedly an Android version following. Probably going to dick everyone on Android over again with a half-version of the game where there is no garden. You think they fixed that or made it perfectly clear on Android that there was no garden? Fuck no. Posts all over their website asking where the garden is and will it come on Android. Nothing back from them, not even acknowledgement. Why would anyone assume or think they'd pull the garden out when they buy it? I assumed it was the complete game, after all PvZ is PvZ.

Now they release this bullshit video where it's all CGI rendered shit and not even representative of the game that will follow. Fuck I only knew they were doing another PvZ like +1 year ago.. Pftt.

Also, just so you know, it's not even the same crew working on this game, the original team left. So call it PopCap games or whatever, it's just EA hiding behind another label.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575121

They have screenshots of the new game... if that is what it looks like then the original team should be glad they are gone, because this game came out in 2009, EA bought Popcap in 2011, and its now 2013..

And the sequel looks like complete uninspired fucking shit, its more like addon for the original game, to me its like complete crap that has been sitting in backroom for over 3years while they selling the same game on every other platform even though fans wanted more new stuff years ago. At least it fits with EA, as they are full of complete shit anyway.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does look like shit thanks for posting Koogle now I know I have no interest in this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: