Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

CNN: Gaming Leads To Mental Health Issues [30242]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: CNN: Gaming Leads To Mental Health Issues [30242] Reply with quote

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, I would rephrase to "CNN Leads To Mental Health Issues"

now, that sounds better! Wink
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confusing correlation with causation since the beginning of the universe...
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't know what I'm talking about.

Ok I killed my cat the other day and then ate its intestines, but that doesn't prove a thing! Laughing
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know... its not a problem that a moron is giving his opinion. We live in a "free" sort of world and everyone has his own opinion, like the ass - everyone has one.
The problem is when the morons in power start believing the other morons and take action...

Rolling Eyes
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the news for 30 hours/week leads to serious depression and anxiety problems in the population. And these people weren't just watching Causal TV like National Goegraphics or so, these people were watching CNN, FOX, etc... like every single day !!!! Shocked

Studies were made worldwide and were backed up by countless of professionals. Their conclusions were to lower stress levels by reducing their hours watching fear feeding propaganda, and do more relaxing things like sports or playing some video games.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm this from my own experience!
Its been 3 years now that i throw away my tv and stopped watching that bullshit craping "thing"...!
I feel great man! Really!
I stopped to care about all the bullshit that the goverment is feeding people everyday, about all the terrible things that human beings are capable of - i just live my life, and if there is something that i need to know - i just find it on the web!

Its really a madness to let this TV box feed you with all the crap on this world!
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

""CNN Leads To Mental Health Issues" "

lol so true

Here is one that made me laugh,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzswHggyCvk

British Broadcasting Crap .. Theresa May (aka just another lying government sheep parasite) regurgitating the fear propaganda she has been told from intelligence service scum. Yes the lamestream love to try and scare the ignorant public herd with technical jargon speak, tales of cyber threats.. oooh terrorism. Lets not talk about the psychological terrorism used on the general public everyday in films, adverts, news, soap shows, to get them to conform and OBEY.

"Watching the news for 30 hours/week leads to serious depression and anxiety problems in the population. "

You also become a completely programmed brainwashed muppet with biased ideologies.

Honestly I wish people would stop watching controlled mainstream media news, they might develop some critical thought process to analyze the lies and half truths they get told to believe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: