Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Medal of Honor Beta Extended [29370]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Medal of Honor Beta Extended [29370] Reply with quote

ed! If you have a beta key rave card that says the code will expire on July 18th, don’t worry – it will not. The beta key redemption portal will remain open at www.medalofhonor.com/beta and keys will remain active for the duration of the beta. We are continuing to work with Microsoft on the Xbox 360 beta and a

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are like me and not a fan of BC2, try this one out if you can. Sorry can't get any other beta keys for this. You will have to find another way or pre-order and cancel like I usually do. I think this game is way faster and way more relaxed than BC2 and though it's in beta, unlike BC2 this game is not full of cheats yet. As a matter of fact I haven't seen a cheat yet. (knock on wood). I have no personally had any problems with the beta and I have about 20-25 hours already spent on it.
JamieKirby

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
If you are like me and not a fan of BC2, try this one out if you can. Sorry can't get any other beta keys for this. You will have to find another way or pre-order and cancel like I usually do. I think this game is way faster and way more relaxed than BC2 and though it's in beta, unlike BC2 this game is not full of cheats yet. As a matter of fact I haven't seen a cheat yet. (knock on wood). I have no personally had any problems with the beta and I have about 20-25 hours already spent on it.

Let me get this straight?

why are you playing the beta exactly?

you do know the beta is there to find bugs right? it sounds like you are just playing it, just so you can play it without actually paying for it........kinda lame if you ask me.

If its worth 20-25 hours of your time for playing, then its worth buying, then why don't you stick to the pre-order?

a cheapskate? or just limited on cash?
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because when the game is released I want to know that the bugs I have asked to get fixed are fixed. I'm not going to throw my money at them when they don't fix the broken things. I take the extended beta as a good thing. They acknowledge there is still things to fix. It's mostly likely dude that I will pre-order it if not just a day before. LOL! I like this game way better than that piece of shit BF2 with a new skin they call BC2.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm already actively playing 6 different shooters as well. I have to have the time there man. Married with kids, takes a lot of your time.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually use betas to see if I like the game. Never had a problem with reporting bugs or issues I encounter and judging if it's worth buying.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reporting them is one thing, getting feedback and resolution are totally different.

I found bugs which are more exploits and no word on them fixing it. In this particular exploit I could off a million people before they could catch me. I've seen others use it too to cheaply inflate their scores. I can do it on either map.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: