Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Facebook Threatens to Withdraw its Platform [54669]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, blind people here.

Want to see some truth about your savour vax?

Believe what you want but i'll post 2 links. If you watch them both you will 100% regret getting the vax.

The truth ISNT out there, its right here in your face. Its your choice to see it or ignore it and live your last few years scared.

I know the truth, I knew it was fake from the very start. I was warned over 10 years ago and I've been waiting for this to start.
I gave warnings for many years to my family. All of them ignored me. Just wait for it and see what happens. I warned, people ignored the warnings. YOUR LOSS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ezgXJX5NO0n8/

https://www.projectmatilda.net/video/547/we-knew-the-truth-would-come-out-but-this-is-worse

And a bonus one, the warning from 2009 I saw back then.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6jQLljSlC9xx/

I'm more scared of whats going to happen when you all die off. There will be no one in the shops selling food. No truck drivers delivering anything, it'll be like in Fallout or Last of us, or even Dying light.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@heretic
Can you enable the "ignore" button for forums please? Thanks. Smile
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabot wrote:
Yeah I too had a close one.

What the hell? EVERYONE was unvaxxed 2 years ago. Back then "covid" was called "the common cold" and "the flu".

The only thing changed is the stupid took the fake vax.

Look at the countries with high vaccination rates, they are now the highest covid case countries.

here in Australia we had 50,000 cases a day and its 93% vaxxed.
But last year before the vax we were locked down for 3 months due to 1 fake case. They said someone had it, went to a restaurant and spread it. The problem with that is the restaurant was closed for 9 months prior so it was closed. IMPOSSIBLE to spread from a closed restaurant.
But the people believed it. Took the bait, kept believing the MSM's lies.

There is the truth, its in your faces daily. You just have to open your eyes and see it.

So, when you go off at the "unvaxxed", YOU were unvaxxed 2 years ago. I've given you enough proof its all fake but I guess your brainwashed and believe the lies. Your loss. cya.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NakedFaerie wrote:
Sabot wrote:

What the hell? EVERYONE was unvaxxed 2 years ago. Back then "covid" was called "the common cold" and "the flu".

It's more complicated than that. Of course, governments have used the viral epidemic to control people and do dirty deals with public money. On the other hand, I know a lot of people who have had covid and have really badly damaged health and permanent consequences. Fake it certainly isn't, but the way politicians took advantage of the situation is not in doubt. I really didn't have much choice, at home wife and two little girls, every day in the field between clients (I had no limitations in IT services, on the contrary there was more work than before). I also manage IT in retirement homes, I certainly didn't want to infect anyone there and that's why I got vaccinated. And I'm sure I did the right thing. Of course I admit that the vaccine may have some consequences that we don't know about yet, but my body is already so fucked up that there is nothing to go wrong Smile
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
@heretic

Cool Laughing

Unfortunately there is no ignore button, but it is true that I will have to do something about the discussion form. But to be honest I don't know what yet. The code of the site is 24 years old and so the new technologies are hard to connect to... I'm afraid that one day I'll have to rewrite it completely.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NakedFaerie wrote:
Sabot wrote:

The only thing changed is the stupid took the fake vax.

Look at the countries with high vaccination rates, they are now the highest covid case countries.

here in Australia we had 50,000 cases a day and its 93% vaxxed.
But last year before the vax we were locked down for 3 months due to 1 fake case. They said someone had it, went to a restaurant and spread it. The problem with that is the restaurant was closed for 9 months prior so it was closed. IMPOSSIBLE to spread from a closed restaurant.
But the people believed it. Took the bait, kept believing the MSM's lies.

There is the truth, its in your faces daily. You just have to open your eyes and see it.

So, when you go off at the "unvaxxed", YOU were unvaxxed 2 years ago. I've given you enough proof its all fake but I guess your brainwashed and believe the lies. Your loss. cya.

I was on the HIGH risk group you idiot! You know the SHIELDING. What an absolute asshole you are.
Now go preach on the corner of your street. Your annoying.
Every daft arsed shit that was in hospital - unvaccinated- was crying to the nurses and asking for the vaccine. Only to be told “sorry, your too late as you’ve already caught it and need to see if you survive and pull through” then you have to wait.
Anyway, preaching to the already converted is pointless = you. No doubt when your lying in hospital or inadvertently infecting and killing people, your still going to be an ignorant asshole.

You have no right to tell anyone what to do in a pandemic. If you died tomorrow no one here would even know, so your point is….who cares

*ignore button* paramount
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heretic wrote:
gx-x wrote:
@heretic

Cool Laughing

Unfortunately there is no ignore button, but it is true that I will have to do something about the discussion form. But to be honest I don't know what yet. The code of the site is 24 years old and so the new technologies are hard to connect to... I'm afraid that one day I'll have to rewrite it completely.

No worries, I have no problem ignoring shills wether they be antiwaxers or otherwise predisposed to stupidity.
I don't need a button for that Smile
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabot wrote:
[You have no right to tell anyone what to do in a pandemic. If you died tomorrow no one here would even know, so your point is….who cares

it still surprises me that some people still say covid doesn't exist. I'm sure if someone close to them died, they'd change their minds. The fact that the hospitals were packed to bursting with covid patients understandably killed a lot of other people who didn't get care in time Sad

Understandably though, I don't know what it was like in Australia. Maybe people there are tougher than here in Europe. I know a lot of young people who have said to me before "hey mate go get vaccinated, it was total hell, I wouldn't want to experience it again....."
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabot wrote:

Yeah I too had a close one. After 4 months of lockdown, I returned to work suffering palpitations - put it down to stress going on public transport (4 busses to work per day) it didn’t subside, got worse with heart hammering like a badly loaded washing machine in my chest. Went to docs (yeah first and last Personal face-to-face) past everything put me on antidepressants,Beta blockers. Didn’t work. Off to hospital treadmill and ECG. past test and set record on treadmill!

It's like you say, bro. As long as I was healthy, I never thought anything would happen to me. I lived healthy, went to the gym, etc. I may have been a role model for a lot of people.
And then boom, you sit down at the computer on a Sunday afternoon and wake up a few days later in the hospital wondering what happened to you. My wife stood by the bedside and said, you almost died.

The truth is, she was the one who saved my life when I fell unconscious in my home office (it was my birthday and our wedding anniversary on the same day), she was the one who kept me alive until the ambulance arrived. I was then taken 60km to a hospital in Prague, in the ambulance my heart stopped 3 times, it was a massive heart attack. The blood was thick as ketchup, because I have too much hemoglobin and narrowed arteries. It's just genetics that no one can control.

Anyway, I must have really good protection up there to still be here. Some angel must be watching over me Smile Thank him for that. I then had a second operation 3 months later, I got 3 stents in total. It's good that they do this really well in Prague.

Now of course any severe flu can cost me my life too, so any arguments against vaccination seem silly to me. But young and healthy folks have them because they think they are immortal, just like I once thought.

So, buddy, take care of yourself. Our families need us, as a father, a husband, but also as a source of livelihood. And times are tough, who knows what's coming. But I'm gonna be positive, and I believe everything's gonna be okay.

Fuck, I never thought so many things would be written here after all these years!
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the problem, you give people proof and they dont watch it, instead you get abused.

Indont know your life and problems, you dont know mine but the truth doesnt change but lies do.

Ive been in hospital, last time was october as i was a few days off death and i can tell you the msm lies about all of it.
Starts with the ambulance officer saying covid is just a bad flu.
Then there are the nurses saying covid wards are full of vaxxed people NOT unvaxxed and most of them are vax side effects.

I dont care you are stupid and dont believe me but when i give you videos how can you not believe the professionals and the truth? Youd rather keep believing the propaganda and the lies.

Your loss.

Last from me.
If your that stupid you deserve the vax. The world is going to be so much better without the stupid people here.

Want to keep up your stipid arguement then first go watch the 3 videos then come back and try to tell me im wrong.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NakedFaerie wrote:
I dont care you are stupid and dont believe me but when i give you videos how can you not believe the professionals and the truth? Youd rather keep believing the propaganda and the lies.

Well, maybe I'm stupid and the world will be better off without me. Anyway, I wish everyone who stays here to get some common sense Smile

As you all can see, I won't censor or ban anyone here, unlike the rest of the world, there is freedom of speech here.

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's just not entirely polite to insult everyone around you just because they perceive the world around them a little differently.
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heretic wrote:
NakedFaerie wrote:

Well, maybe I'm stupid and the world will be better off without me. Anyway, I wish everyone who stays here to get some common sense Smile

As you all can see, I won't censor or ban anyone here, unlike the rest of the world, there is freedom of speech here.

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's just not entirely polite to insult everyone around you just because they perceive the world around them a little differently.

I'm not insulting everyone, only the stupid.
I posted links to the truth and I get abused and obviously they are too stupid to watch the videos as if they did I wouldn't be getting the abuse.
They are stupid because they believe the lies and propaganda and have been brainwashed to believe all this crap.

Its not hard, 3 links to 3 videos. Its not me in those videos its professionals speaking the truth.
Go watch them, use your own brain and think for yourself. Sit back, think. Who would you believe? A politician who we know lie as they always have lied, the media who make up news "stories" and is all lies or these professionals who know what they are talking about.

People are saying how good the vax is. Go watch the first video, it;ll tell you haw good its NOT.
The 2nd tells you covid IS a biological weapon and the vax is a depopulation vax.
the 3rd is a warning from 2009. If you didn't listen to it back then and refuse to listen to it now your really stupid and deserve what the vax will do to you.

Thats it from me. Too many stupid people just here and there are many on other sites too. They are everywhere, THATS why the depopulation is a good thing. We need less stupid people on this planet.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NakedFaerie wrote:
Wow, blind people here. Want to see some truth about your savour vax?

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/going-viral-how-a-book-on-amazon-inspired-the-latest-covid-conspiracy-20210512-p57r6e.html
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heretic wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Yeah I too had a close one. After 4 months of lockdown, I returned to work suffering palpitations - put it down to stress going on public transport (4 busses to work per day) it didn’t subside, got worse with heart hammering like a badly loaded washing machine in my chest. Went to docs (yeah first and last Personal face-to-face) past everything put me on antidepressants,Beta blockers. Didn’t work. Off to hospital treadmill and ECG. past test and set record on treadmill!

It's like you say, bro. As long as I was healthy, I never thought anything would happen to me. I lived healthy, went to the gym, etc. I may have been a role model for a lot of people.
And then boom, you sit down at the computer on a Sunday afternoon and wake up a few days later in the hospital wondering what happened to you. My wife stood by the bedside and said, you almost died.

The truth is, she was the one who saved my life when I fell unconscious in my home office (it was my birthday and our wedding anniversary on the same day), she was the one who kept me alive until the ambulance arrived. I was then taken 60km to a hospital in Prague, in the ambulance my heart stopped 3 times, it was a massive heart attack. The blood was thick as ketchup, because I have too much hemoglobin and narrowed arteries. It's just genetics that no one can control.

Anyway, I must have really good protection up there to still be here. Some angel must be watching over me Smile Thank him for that. I then had a second operation 3 months later, I got 3 stents in total. It's good that they do this really well in Prague.

Now of course any severe flu can cost me my life too, so any arguments against vaccination seem silly to me. But young and healthy folks have them because they think they are immortal, just like I once thought.

So, buddy, take care of yourself. Our families need us, as a father, a husband, but also as a source of livelihood. And times are tough, who knows what's coming. But I'm gonna be positive, and I believe everything's gonna be okay.

Fuck, I never thought so many things would be written here after all these years!

We’ll look at all the years I’ve been here and when you moved server.
I was here when it was Game Guru with the 3 shotgun barrels logo? Was that you or someone else?? We *were* immortal in our own eyes. Life was great - you hadn’t even had your kid yet! I was working in a job that I was burning 9-12miles a day - right up to lockdown and I was furloughed for this terrible 4 months. When the cardiologist told me I had cardiovascular disease. I just couldn’t accept it “me, fit as hell. Never smoked, eaten fry ups or a heavy drinker and in a physical job” He just said it’s a “western disease” which pretty much sums it up. Genetics and parents descendants. So that’s us mate. Forever to have lifestyle changes and to be marked for life. Ironically I waited 4 months for my operation. I could have had a full blown heart attack- like yourself - as I hadn’t even been diagnosed until I was on the operating table! I take it you are on statins and aspirin for life?
How is your wife, it must have been bloody traumatic-and what about paying it back “thank god it’s your wife!” You know ‘sit down darling, I’ll do the dishes, hoovering and cooking’. Lol .couldn’t have a better buddy than your wife.
When I went in to hospital my wife couldn’t even visit -covid. So I sent her the picture of the blowup wrist compression over the artery in my right hand and she was ‘shocked’ and didn’t even expect me to have an op. It took 5hrs to stop the bleeding because (you’ll know) the blood thinners. Just insane sitting in hospital thinking, I had just walked in here then I’ve had a metal stent inserted in my heart……Shocked
There was a guy opposite me who had basically exploded blood all over his bed as an artery had ruptured in his groin due to buildup of blood pressure. Fitted with only the 3rd pacemaker in the whole U.K. and was out before me! Crazy…
Anyway, it’s amazing to have been here so long and to have gone through the same and to share experiences.

Young people are brain washed with social media. That never existed in our generation and that’s why we find it hard that people are incapable of thinking for themselves anymore. It’s very sad. Everything is propaganda, likes and followers - none of which exist in the real world. Very few mates to go round the park couple times a week for a game of football or out hiking up a mountain with a tent for the weekend.
The only thing that caught our attention as young adults was A.I.D.S.
Even then it just taught us to be more careful. Very few of us were idiots. Glue sniffing and the usual alcohol ( i didn’t do the glue but made a fool of myself at my sisters wedding with alcohol - I had just turned 1Cool I loved being a teenager going into an adult. Meeting mates or dates at a particular place on the Main Street- payphones lol. Funny how we could all keep perfect time, all without a mobile and social media. It’s such a worse addiction than drugs that holiday homes anywhere *must have wifi* otherwise there’s no holiday.
Like something out a a Steve Martin movie

Yes, the good old days. Cool

Great conversation (out of an insane topic)
Take care, wish you and your family the best

Ps imagine how he feels
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60338663
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not going to keep going on but wsnt some truth. I just found it now.
This is NOT an anti-whatever video this is a police video from i guess a lawyer to an officer in the UK.

Hopegully this will wake some people up.

https://www.projectmatilda.net/video/524/police-in-the-uk-have-been-orderd-to-shutdown-vaccine-

Again, this is NOT an anti-vax or anti-covid video. This should wake people up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: