Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Denuvo DRM System Has Been Cracked [38589]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
gx-x wrote:
Do copyright rules even apply to an already cracked/hacked/altered content?!

The last time I checked the laws in Finland (before 2005 or so), it said that once a content protection mechanism has been removed, the content can no longer be considered protected. I.e. you're free to copy it.
All tools that help in removing those protection mechanisms are illegal however. (I guess you could still do it manually, lol.)
Ergo, once someone rips the CDs/DVDs or apply crack abroad, you are free to download it.
Out of curiosity, I wonder how these laws would apply for virtual machines (those illegal removal tools would be abroad and running on a computer abroad, content would be stored abroad, etc.). Cloud-based services are the current hype after all...

I guess it all depends on the country's laws. In my country investigators dont need warrants to check servers and they use application to detect installed apps and all previously installed apps and the application they uset has an EULA saying that application cannot be used by governments. When you point that out in our courts you just get laughed at and judge says he doesn't care because he doesn't even know what EULA is. Then when you tell them them that you are being persecuted because you broke EULA, he says he doesn't care because if government is suing you, they must be right, LOL. Then again, I live in a shithole called Serbia.
Thoes bullshit standards go both sides, you can get off the hook using the ignorance of judges or huuugeee gaps in the law etc. I avoided jail by pretending to not be the person they are trying to serve the paper that requires me to go to jail lol. I waited it out 2 years and it went into cold case. It was some minor traffic shit with 2 weeks in jail sentence that I just didn't want to serve Razz
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

AMD CPUs is still not working, we will not release our crack until we solve it. Our crack supports both win 7 and win 8/8.1 now. We have collected enough cpu data which can be used on all the Denuvo protected games. And we have made a tool to automatically analyze all the cpu data and add all the cpu support to our crack

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4540990-1-1.html
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good damn AMD and their shitty clusters that they call cores...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: