Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

No Man's Sky to hit PS4 first, PC later [37733]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: No Man's Sky to hit PS4 first, PC later [37733] Reply with quote

IGN reports that No Man's Sky will see a PC release—but only after a stint as a PlayStation 4 exclusive. It's not clear how long the PS4 exclusivity will last; IGN simply calls the game a uot;timed exclusive on Sony's latest console.uot; Sean Murray, the game's Managing Director, also told IGN, uot;We've always h

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it means that the game was developed for the PS4 and PC users will only get a lame port, but they have no clue when they'd be ready.
Why bother releasing it at all for the PC then? It's deemed to fail, like all weak ports. There are plenty of good games to play.
zarlin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
I guess it means that the game was developed for the PS4 and PC users will only get a lame port, but they have no clue when they'd be ready.
Why bother releasing it at all for the PC then? It's deemed to fail, like all weak ports. There are plenty of good games to play.

Sadly yes , tho i would like to play that game on my pc , hope for a good pc version
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zarlin wrote:
Csimbi wrote:

Sadly yes , tho i would like to play that game on my pc , hope for a good pc version

Ya good luck with that.
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What it means is that it started life as a PC game from a promising indie developer. Enter Sony with a big wad of cash strapped to their exclusive dick, whereupon the developers suddenly become expert fellaters. It's the same thing Microsoft did with Bungie years ago. Bungie have been spread-legged console whores ever since.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: