Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Borderlands 2 PhysX Demo [33495]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Borderlands 2 PhysX Demo [33495] Reply with quote

The folks at Gearbox have put out a short video today that shows off the Borderlands 2 with and without PhysX.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Kompressor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhysX is da bomb!
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of useless particle and cloth simulations... just don't sell anything for me.
It's retarded and after a dozen of times playing with this shit, you don't notice it at all... Rolling Eyes
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of useless particle and cloth simulations... just don't sell anything for me.
It's retarded and after a dozen of times playing with this shit, you don't notice it at all... Rolling Eyes
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after a couple of hours I wont notice it, unless you disable it for me Smile The thing is, AMD card that equals my Nvidia card in performance costs the same as my nV card. And I get a bonus now and then. Why buy AMD card then? If they both (AMD & nV) had their stuff like PhysX, and like now, cost the same in same performance range, I would probably just look at noise levels and warranty. But right now, I got a GTX560Ti 2GB Phantom (gainward) for the price of AMD 6870 1GB. And I actually don't even care about borderlands, didn't like the first one, I't seems this one will be the same as first one sooo.... Yea, when devs realize:
"hey, our engine sucks, our graphics is outdated, we are behind with the release, we have to do something - oh yea, we will make it look cartoonish to hide all the flaws and we'll say it's been planned that way from beginning and just take that 60$ per copy anyway!" I automatically pirate that shit.

now with borderlands 2 we have: "hey we got away with that! But now, even cartoonish style is outdated, what do we do? Oh yea, will put in PhysX!"
I ain't even gonna bother to download it. Especially not for stupid PhysX.

and if you have to, bring the flame, I don't really care. Razz
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forum seems to be F****D, I didn't mean to double post :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: