Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Blizzard Offices Raided Over Diablo III [33044]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Blizzard Offices Raided Over Diablo III [33044] Reply with quote

Blizzard can add the Korean Fair Trade Commission to the list of people who were less than pleased about the way it handled the Diablo 3 launch. The FTC raided the game companyÂ’s Seoul office on Monday following reports that it denied refunds to eligible gamers, reports the Korea Times.

Blizzard apparently refused d

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
zarlin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More rage over this buggi game hope we get a offline sp , tho the way blizzard are today i don't think so..but
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they already bought the game, blizzard could care less. They took their money and they have nothing left to loose.
Venom1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eat this Blizztard Laughing
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who have decided to buy this crap despite the warnings and the crappy videos deserve this.
Although Blizzard deserves a beating, too so I hope they'll start banning their sales and get a huge fine.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC exclusive, and still can't get it right after YEARS and bloody years!!
Laughing
repeat ad nauseam.....
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Blizzard has gone PC exclusive due to being so big franchise wise. Doing a console friendly version basically means giving up some control over the game. Look at EA with Origin. Battle.net has been around for ages. Valve is in the same boat with Steam. Gabe dies or retires sooner or later the company will be public which means they will get worse.

Glad I didn't waste money on D3 though. All the videos and streams I've seen make me cringe.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offline SP so you can use a pirated copy. Ya.. good luck waiting for that, it will never happen.
zarlin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Offline SP so you can use a pirated copy. Ya.. good luck waiting for that, it will never happen.

What ever Rolling Eyes
I'ts not all about pirate
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zarlin wrote:
Tom wrote:

What ever Rolling Eyes
I'ts not all about pirate

As you said, what ever. Rolling Eyes
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no point in pirating or attempting to pirate D3. The online only thing I'm sure makes the game only worthwhile in this manner. Private servers seem like a waste. They really should have just made it an MMO (it's close enough as it is) and be done with it.

Pirating seems far fetched these days even with a no money excuse. Huge chunk of them can be had on steam and usually for cheap during a sale or after a short period of time for very little money. It beats saving archives of games on CD's or using drive space when you can always go back to them on Steam. I have to say the only use for pirated copies are usually for the cracks as certain companies like Ubisoft can still make life hell.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may see no point but it still very much happens. Lot's of cheap bastards out there, heck, just ask some of the people above my post. Known to support that act pirating. When a game does not meet their unreasonable demands they all cry they will get a rip. Rolling Eyes
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online only is a fucking scam you muppets.

Not only that, there will be zero modding for this bore fest of item grind game... When I checked the auction house my first thoughts were this is Sooooooo fuking SHIT! How long before someone gets into the code and sorts this shit out with some actual user improvements, oh no one will be able to.

At least wow eventually got some brilliant addons to improve the default crap and improve the experience.. but this game, there is no help for this turd.

I don't even think the PVP stuff they plan to eventually shit out the door, will get all those suckered into buying this, to come and play this piece of shit again.

Still I don't entirely regret the purchase.. had I not bought it I wouldn't be able to rip into it as much as I'm going to. I shall remember my last ever game bought from blizztard scumcorp... never again. And I think that message resonates in a lot of the people who bought this game. They dropped the ball and while they made great sales with this one, I think most won't be bothering with blizz again... sucks for them all.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
You may see no point but it still very much happens. Lot's of cheap bastards out there, heck, just ask some of the people above my post. Known to support that act pirating. When a game does not meet their unreasonable demands they all cry they will get a rip. Rolling Eyes

get of your high horse please. Some people work for scraps so you could enjoy your monthly thousands of dollars. Well, those people can't afford the luxury of putting even more money into capitalistic economies because they are drained to the point where they can only afford basic stuff. Ofc they are going to be "cheap bastards", what do you expect from people that saved a whole year to buy a crappy PC? They work for less than a $ per hour. You'll see how it is one day, trust me. Outsourcing to those people is ever more popular now. ')
zarlin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:

Cheap ok
I just hope they give us who have problems ( Like all the pirates at diablo 3 forum) a offline version , so we/they can play whenever and anywhere they want , without beeing dependent on how blizz servers act But i guess this game is just for the AH lovers so they ( who are not pirates ) got what they wanted .
There are not reason for a sp game to be online always , if the told some of us from the begining that it was a mmo , np

diabloanifire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: