Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

How Real People Will Use Windows 8 [32590]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: How Real People Will Use Windows 8 [32590] Reply with quote

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
zarlin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha ha spot on Smile
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, this will fuck the brains of manny users.
I will now buy this pos os Razz
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, not that i like the new Windows but this old guy simply cant work with PC... Hes like a newbee, and please bitch - a couple of days and youll get familiar with the new interface!
The question is, is this new windows interface good for work!?
I dont think so!
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I will now buy "

..well that's a big mistake, actually funding this bill eugenicist freak gates scum os monopoly.. I wouldn't want to touch this microshit infested garbage.

Metro sharp corner shit design trash, with some disco touch trap designed to induce the weak minded into connecting all of there personal and friends data. While distracted and slurping up officialdom media scum networks latest trash garbage news shite twitshit bits.

Connected to all government invested sleavebag services like twitshit, fakebook, googlespy, microcollect.... keeping them all connected to you jeez if you're not sick of this garbage you fucking should be!
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle:

Then all you have left is a duy os that as good as no one supports.
That doesnt work either.
Apple is possibly worse than microsoft in the things you list.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ain't touching that Windows 8 garbage.
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Use Windows 7 Reply with quote

HaHaHa, that happens when Microsoft tryes to copy Apple crap.

Don't torture the old man, just keep using Windows 7.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Use Windows 7 Reply with quote

Penetreitor wrote:

Yep, MS has been a pretty bad performer over the last few years when it comes to innovation. But, I don't complain because I don't mind. If you want your flashy defuct stuff, use Apple OS. If you want stability, use Linux. If you want a vast variety of alternatives in the software you use, use WinDOS. It's a trade-off in either case.
I have to give it to MS that the stability of Windows 7 seems to be far better than any other they made before and they made fairly good attempts in making the OS more secure. But I ain't buying into this flashy crap called Windows 8. They should call Windows 8 as Windows 7 Portable instead (or something similar that does not devalue their name/reputation on future releases).
So, Windows 8 is definitely an OS I skip. Maybe Windows 9 - provided that they don't screw that up.
BTW, did you notice that the Windows 7 drivers are not compatible with the Windows 8 drivers? That's going to cause a lot of headaches in the IT departments; so I guess they'll think twice about the switch and stick with XP even longer.
Mantrhax
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the final version, the final version will be WINDOWS 8 ME

lol

Fail MS
miglaugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would find it particularly funny if they released an "R2" version a number of months later that changed all this.

It's not like they haven't done it before (SQL Server and Windows Server)...

Would love to see them try such a tactic with the consumer OS. Get the popcorn ready!
Kompressor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not trying to defend Microsoft or anything, but you can put any old, half blind guy in front of any computer running any OS and you will see the same thing, whether it be Mac OS, Linux, or Windows. What is this guy going to do on the computer anyway? Even if he finds the browser, he's not going to know how to use it, or the web page.

A computer isn't supposed to be so simple that any idiot can use it. You can even put him in front of a PS3 or Xbox and you will see the same thing. Making an OS too simple will just make the experience worse for someone that needs to use a powerful tool on a daily basis.

Just like cars. If this guy never seen a car before, and you told him to drive it around the block, you think he would be able to? Even if he did pulled it off, he still needs training, practice, and needs to pass a driving test and written test to get a driver license.

This video is just someone's joke to make Microsoft look stupid.
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Use Windows 7 Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Penetreitor wrote:

Yep, MS has been a pretty bad performer over the last few years when it comes to innovation. But, I don't complain because I don't mind. If you want your flashy defuct stuff, use Apple OS. If you want stability, use Linux. If you want a vast variety of alternatives in the software you use, use WinDOS. It's a trade-off in either case.
I have to give it to MS that the stability of Windows 7 seems to be far better than any other they made before and they made fairly good attempts in making the OS more secure. But I ain't buying into this flashy crap called Windows 8. They should call Windows 8 as Windows 7 Portable instead (or something similar that does not devalue their name/reputation on future releases).
So, Windows 8 is definitely an OS I skip. Maybe Windows 9 - provided that they don't screw that up.
BTW, did you notice that the Windows 7 drivers are not compatible with the Windows 8 drivers? That's going to cause a lot of headaches in the IT departments; so I guess they'll think twice about the switch and stick with XP even longer.

I also will not use W8, I'm not interested to use my computer as a phone, or my phone as a computer.
But lets get clear:
* If you want a fashion gadget, buy an Apple.
* If you want to get crazy typing undecifrablekilometric console commands to perform every simple task to run a few bunch of applications install linux.
* If you want to WORK or PLAY with everything you desire, buy a WINDOWS COMPUTER.
Kompressor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apple is only a fashion in the liberal world.
* If you're a liberal, get a Apple computer and a Apple phone.
* If you're anything but a liberal, get a Windows PC and an Android phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: