Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Gothic 3 Coming Oct. 13 (Europe) [22042]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Gothic 3 Coming Oct. 13 (Europe) [22042] Reply with quote

JoWood has announced that Gothic 3, the upcoming fantasy RPG from developer Piranha Bytes, now has a firm release date of Oct. 13 for Europe. So far there is no word on a release date for the US version.

Gothic 3 will be released on the 13th of October in Europe! 'It's fixed - Gothic 3 fans will get thei

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
AhPook
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know if they will be using Starforce on this?

Hope they changed the combat system a bit from Gothic II.
AhPook
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heretic wrote:

Nope Wink

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=21858

Ahhh, very nice, guess publishers are wising up that starforce encourages piracy Laughing
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhPook wrote:
heretic wrote:

Nope Wink

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=21858

Ahhh, very nice, guess publishers are wising up that starforce encourages piracy Laughing

Huh?? Not at all.

Publishers just see people are pissed off that they are going to such an extreme to make end users look like thieves. As well, installing 3rd party drivers without user consent is not a good thing either. AhPook, you try and find lots of Starforce titles that are pirated, there are not many with no-cd's. Then when a patch comes out, Starforce nocd people are typically out of luck for an updated Starforce crack. All Starforce did was limit their sales, not secure them that's why they said no more. Like me, I refuse to buy anything, I don't care if it's a next gen title, if it has Starforce I ain't buying it. This is what publishers are trying to avoid. Starforce is 'good' but it's too good and it causes lots of people problems. I don't know if you saw but those starforce freaks have come up with an alternative. An alternative I wont be buying either if a publisher chooses to use it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: