Updated:10:53 AM EDT Oct,06
POPULAR CHAT TOPICStar Wars Battlefront - Game
TechNews - Sweden Is Shiftin
Star Citizen Threatens Lawsu
Descent: Underground Pre-Alp
Just Cause 3 Unveils Its Hug
Darth Vader DirectX 12 Tech
Star Citizen Runs Out of Cas
PC games on your NVIDIA devi
Syndrome Announcement Traile
Hitman launches March 11
Might & Magic Heroes VII Is
WildStar - Free To Play Vers
SOMA Live Action Mini-Series
Alien: Isolation - Linux Sys
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - U
Weekend game, movie, hardwar
Rainbow Six: Siege 4k shots
Bullet Train Unreal Engine 4
Fable Legends DirectX 12 Ben
Paladins - Team-based Shoote
Cities: Skylines - After Dar
Rainbow Six Siege - Closed B
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Borderlands 2 Patch Adds Support & Compatibility - patch|
|(hx) 03:09 PM EDT - Apr,18 2013 |
| Gearbox has released a new update for Borderlands 2 on the PC, X360 and PS3. According to its changelog, this update adds upport and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character
customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded.
This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank
until capacity is below the maximum -- it does not forcibly remove or
delete any items.
- Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a
customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or
skin would look like before buying.
- Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible
occasionally through the Siren's Res skill.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new
customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after
redeeming a customization code.
- Players are now able to type a "c" in their player name without
causing the "load a character" overlay to appear while starting a New
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players
to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Bad Hair Day
- Best Minion Ever
- Fixed a bug that could cause the "Wildlife Preservation" mission
boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate
Vault Hunter Mode.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett
to not drop Scarlett's Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player's grenade count to not be
saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
- Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be
capped at level 55.
- Rebalanced the Gunzerker's Titan class mod to be more in line
other Gunzerker class mods.
- Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list
a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
- Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to
- Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a
transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.