Updated:07:08 PM EDT Jun,22
CHAT TOPICSSega Releases Classic Games
Diablo III: Rise of the Necr
XCOM 2 Expansion - Inside Lo
NVIDIA GeForce Prices Skyroc
HITMAN Episode 1 for Free
GTA V review score is now Ov
Intel's first Core X-series
How Much Will Next-Gen Conso
PS4 Is Like A 5 Year Old PC
Monster Hunter World Can Be
Beyond Good and Evil 2 Offic
Skull and Bones - MP Pirate
Age of Empires: Definitive E
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Ex
Dishonored: Death of the Out
Wolfenstein II: The New Colo
Xbox One X is official: Proj
Road Redemption will support
Project Scorpio has 9GB RAM
Vampyr Launches in November
Binary Option Robot & Bot
Best Deals Online
best power tools
Web Design Services
Big Fish Games coupon
best e cigarette
(c) 1997-2017 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Borderlands 2 Patch Adds Support & Compatibility - patch|
|(hx) 03:09 PM EDT - Apr,18 2013 |
| Gearbox has released a new update for Borderlands 2 on the PC, X360 and PS3. According to its changelog, this update adds upport and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character
customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded.
This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank
until capacity is below the maximum -- it does not forcibly remove or
delete any items.
- Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a
customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or
skin would look like before buying.
- Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible
occasionally through the Siren's Res skill.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new
customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after
redeeming a customization code.
- Players are now able to type a "c" in their player name without
causing the "load a character" overlay to appear while starting a New
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players
to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Bad Hair Day
- Best Minion Ever
- Fixed a bug that could cause the "Wildlife Preservation" mission
boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate
Vault Hunter Mode.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett
to not drop Scarlett's Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player's grenade count to not be
saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
- Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be
capped at level 55.
- Rebalanced the Gunzerker's Titan class mod to be more in line
other Gunzerker class mods.
- Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list
a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
- Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to
- Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a
transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.