Updated:03:25 AM EDT Sep,02
POPULAR CHAT TOPICHalo 5: Guardians Opening Ci
Final Fantasy XV - CAEB Trai
Oxide Developer: NVIDIA Was
TechNews - teens arrested fo
New 1TB PS4 is basically a r
15 minutes of Hitman gamepla
CRYENGINE - Baron Haussmann
XCOM 2 Delayed Until Feb 201
Fable Legends - Exclusive To
YouTube Gaming launches toda
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Be
Pillars of Eternity Expansio
TechNews - Core i7 Skylake r
ZOMBI - First Impressions
Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 teste
ZOMBI - PC 4K Resolution Scr
XCOM 2 - Base Building
GRIP - Dance of Destruction
GTA V Mod Aiming To Offer Ph
DX12 GPU and CPU Performance
Windows 10 Blocking Counterf
Gears of War: Ultimate Editi
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Borderlands 2 Patch Adds Support & Compatibility - patch|
|(hx) 03:09 PM EDT - Apr,18 2013 |
| Gearbox has released a new update for Borderlands 2 on the PC, X360 and PS3. According to its changelog, this update adds upport and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character
customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded.
This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank
until capacity is below the maximum -- it does not forcibly remove or
delete any items.
- Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a
customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or
skin would look like before buying.
- Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible
occasionally through the Siren's Res skill.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new
customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after
redeeming a customization code.
- Players are now able to type a "c" in their player name without
causing the "load a character" overlay to appear while starting a New
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players
to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Bad Hair Day
- Best Minion Ever
- Fixed a bug that could cause the "Wildlife Preservation" mission
boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate
Vault Hunter Mode.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett
to not drop Scarlett's Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player's grenade count to not be
saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
- Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be
capped at level 55.
- Rebalanced the Gunzerker's Titan class mod to be more in line
other Gunzerker class mods.
- Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list
a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
- Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to
- Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a
transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.